8🕯

•3rd person•

"Daniel STOP" I yelled at him because he wouldn't stop trying to get to Zachary who was now in the back of a car. Jonah walked up to Corbyn who was holding Daniel and started to suck on Daniels neck leaving dark red/purple hickeys.

•Corbyns POV•

I left Jonah and Daniel to do there thing well me and Jack bought Zach to 'the hall'. "Hey Jacky follow me and don't say anything unless I tell you to" "ok, and what is this place again" Jack said I heavily sighted and said "Lair"....

Flash back || Year and half ago
•3rd POV

"Jonah, Corbyn and Daniel where is he" the man said "we have him but don't hurt him please" Corbyn said "your the one that wants to make sure he's not going to get you in trouble RIGHT" the man yelled at the boys "Yes Sir" Jonah said while slightly shaking "then we will do whatever we have to" the man said "o-ok" Corbyn said.

Jack was bought in and blindfolded will Jonah, Daniel and Corbyn stand to the side. " what's your name boy" some guys said but he sound so innocent and nice "Ja-Jack" "ok jack can you tell me what happened" "them to-took me, please help" Jack said "LIAR" the man said and hit Jack with a whip. "Now can you tell me what happened" they yelled at Jack who was now a crying mess "I-I don't know~" jack cried out "yes you do you LIAR" the man yelled at Jack while hitting him with the whip again this making Jack scream bloody murder, this made Daniel lose it and he ran up to Jack grabbing his hands and saying "I love you Jack please ju-" was all Daniel got to say before being pulled off Jack and pushed in to a room to be beat. Jonah and Corbyn couldn't do anything at this point they where both being held by guards. "Now what happened to you" the man yelled a little bit louder then last time "nothing" Jack said scared out of his mind "good, he can go" the man yelled guards let Jack and Daniel go and Corbyn ran to Jack and Jonah ran to Daniel who looks like he was just attacked by a lion.

End of flash back

__________________________==========================
A/n ok so do you guys want this to be like a dirty book or not let me know because if you do then in like a few chapters there we'll be a smut 😂

W|| 372