19

Jacks POV
I was scrolling through YouTube when a video of Zach popped up in my recommends. I click on the video when my door open, I paused the video looking up. Daniel. "Hey Daniel" I said "what's up with you?" Daniel asked me "what do you mean?" Daniel Just looked at me before saying "what do I mean? Mmm maybe that you won't look at me in the eyes" damn it "uh nothing" I finally said.

Daniel POV

I saw Jacks laptop. Jacks laptop. I quickly grabbed Jacks laptop and sat on his bed. "What's this?" I asked "I don't know I saw it on the home page it's Zach I was going to watch it but you walk in" Jack said sitting beside me "let's watch it together".

"Whoa" me and Jack said at the same time "Jinx" I said kissing Jack on the lips. "You guys wh-oa" Corbyn said walking in "Who? What" Jack said "who was singing" Corbyn replied "Zach" Jonah said walking in like a proud mom "He can sing?" "No he can't no shit he can" Jack said patting him on the back. "Hey" Corbyn said pulling Jack by his shirt "I didn't know" Corbyn finished. Corbyn pulled Jack into a kiss.

*Mean while* Zachs POV
I was outside when I saw a bunny and a baby fox. I got up from where I was sitting and grabbed the bunny. I was about to walk inside when the lil fox came up to me and rubbed up against me. 'Aww I can leave him out here' I though and picked him up to. I walked to my room with the bunny and the fox in my arms I put the fox and the bunny down on my bed and and walked into the bathroom turning on the tub with warm water. I walked out of the bathroom turning in some music, I grabbed both the bunny and the fox taking them to the bathroom and turning off the water. I put both the bunny and fox in the bath tub and grabbed some soap and started washing them.

*skip bc I'm lazy*

I put them on my bed and walked over to my closet I grabbed on of Jonah sweater that I stole and put it on taking off my pants. I turned the music off and climbed into bed with the fox and the bunny fall asleep.

Jonahs POV

Jack and Corbyn fell asleep after round 2 so me and Daniel where just talking when I remember about Zach. "I wonder where Zach is" I say getting up Daniel behind me. (They have clothes on) we walked into Zachs room to see him asleep with a bunny and a fox "you see them to right?" Daniel asked me.

A/N
Thank you guys for 2k!
I hope you guys have a great day and I'm sorry this is late but I just post 3 new books! Go read them and BYE!