6🕯

•Zachary POV•
"Your hurting him please stop" i said, everyone stop and looked at me Jonah and Corbyn let go of Daniel and start walking towards me; think Zach think, there a door I looked at Daniel then at Jack and ran some how Jonah and Corbyn missed me, I opened the door and ran like there was not tomorrow cause if I get caught there will be no tomorrow FUCK YOU IDIOT there's a gate I looked up to see 4 boys walking out of the house pissed; there's a Cliff Zach jump your going to die anyways I thought. I started back up "Zachary Stop" Daniel said "NO" I yelled and turned around and started running "Zachary" was all I could hear beginning yelled. I got to the edge of the cliff.

•Jacks POV•
Zach was about jump but luckily Daniel ran after him. What if Daniel doesn't make it I thought

•Daniels POV•
Zachary was about to jump but I grabbed him, we fall to the ground I hugged so tight i don't think he could breathe. Zachary didn't hug me back until he heard Jonah coming, he was crying hysterically then he stop and all that was heard was Jonah saying "go in side" and then walking away but he wasn't mad anymore but sad Jack and Corbyn fall behind Jonah till they got in side.

•Jonahs POV•
Its my fault if I wasn't such a dick Zachary would have try to jump or jack wouldn't be so scared for me o- "hey baby what's wrong" Corbyn said brought me out of my thoughts, Jack standing beside him. "Cuddles" is all I said both Corbyn and Jack came over and cuddle with me "I'm sorry" was all I could get out before starting to cry, "Hey, hey babe don't cry it's not your fault" Jack said trying to clam me down I didn't say or do anything all I did was sit, stare and cry well looking at the door to Daniels room.

•Corbyns POV•

Me and jack try to stop Jonah from crying for about ten minuets but nothing work so I got up and walking in to Daniel room to go get him and maybe Zach "Why is he crying" Daniel said as soon as he saw me "because h-he thinks it's his fa-fault"
I said on the verge for crying, Daniel got up and walk to Jonahs big room and hugged him he stop crying and said "is Zachary o-ok" Daniel looked at him and just shook his head yes.

(Ik a lot of POV changes but idfc 😂)
•Zach POV•
They all left me in the room alone so I get up and open the door to the hall why don't I remember Daniel taking me up here so I don't know where the front of the house is, I saw a pair of stairs so I when down them (no duh Zach) as I got to the bottom I see this guy he was tall blonde and muscular "hey Logang was Poppin" he said in to a camera "whoa who's this" he said pointing the camera at me tell him they took you he can help you I thought "umm-mm I'm Zach... you are" "LOGAN, LOGAN PAUL and if you aren't a part of Logang what are you doing" "ZACHARY" I heard Corbyn yell my face must have been Paler then before because Logan said "you alright kid it looks like you just saw a ghost" his camera wasn't on anymore NO ZACHARY i thought "they took me" I was whispered "What speak up cause it sound like you just said "they took me"" "I did" I said now talking normal now "WHERE ARE YOU" "I'm going to call the cops tell me the truth kid" "ummm yeah they took me from my ummm Corbyns bed" "yo kid I thought the-" "shhh there coming le-lets hide" I said trying to get out of this "yeah I will vlog it". We where hiding in the closet when all the boys walked in looking like They saw ghost and Jonah looked like he was crying why is it because I'm gone I thought "Zach" Jonah said it so quietly I'm surprised I heard him, I opened the closet and "I'm srry" and hugged Jonah at first he didn't hug back but then he did and I was happy for the first time in along time but they stole you Zachary I thought "UGH SHUT UP" I said sitting on the floor.

W:762
Hey what up hope you like it