4🕯

*The next day*
•Jonahs POV•
We where all in The living room expect for Zachary watching the news when we see a missing person report and guess who it's was Zachary Herron, will at least we know his lasted name "Wait Herron as in The son of Jay Herron!" Daniel yell "who's Jay" I question him "Hello That's a guys that 'found' Jack here when he was missing"

Jacks POV
Flash back || 1 year ago

*knock knock knock*
Jonah when and answered the door "Hello my Jay Herron and I have a warrant to search this house" this guy named Jay said "may I ask why?" Jonah said not sure what was happening "Yeah we where told that a missing boy named Jack Avery was here, and if he isn't I will be on are way" Corbyn grabbed me and pulled me in to the kitchen and said "Don't say anything ok baby we didn't kidnap you ok and if you do I will kil-kill you" "o-ok, I love you" I answer him "I love you too" Corbyn said before pulling me in to a kiss and picking me up to put me on the counter.

Jay walked in to the kitchen with Jonah falling him "Jack Avery, can you come here and answer some questions please" "yeah" I said quickly maybe to quick because Jonah give Corbyn a worried look "when you done came back to us babe" Corbyn said while walking over to Jonah "i will".

*Outside*

"So Jack I have a few questions and I don't want you to lie about them"
I just nodded my head not liking being Away from Jonah and the others "Ok so why are you here and how did you get here" "umm Dan-Daniel pick me up at the um p-park" I said with tears welling in my eyes "Hey Jack what's wrong, what happened" Jay said has if he was mad or annoyed about something "I wa-want Jo-Jonah" I said with tears fall for my eye like a water fountain "Can you answer these questions without them please Jack" "N-no" I said still crying to but honestly I didn't know why I was crying but I'm was "Jonah" Jay said more softly this time, "Yea-Jack what's wrong" Jonah said almost like he thought I said something I shouldn't have. Daniel and Corbyn where now at the door to "Jack are you going to say it or can I" Jay said looking at me "I'm so-rry... you can" I said while I was full on sobbing now. Jonah Daniel and Corbyn all had a worried look on there faces probably because they thought I said something "Jack doesn't want to answer the question without you here so would you please come sit down and could you two go back in side" Jonah nodded he's head yes and Corbyn and Daniel want but inside "are you ok baby" Jonah asked coming up to me "I don't want you guys to-o leave m-me" I said a little bit more claimed down then before because Jonah was here; Jonah ran over to me and hugged me and said "we will never leave you baby"

*20 minuets later*

"Ok bye Jack bye Guys I'm sorry for the miss understanding have a good day" Jay said willing walking to his car and getting in to driving off "Omg I thought you said something and that's why you where crying" Daniel said "me too" Jonah and Corbyn said at the same time then laughing "why did you think we where going to leave you tho" Jonah asked will grabbing my hands "i don't know I just I just thought of the worst of thing that could happen and I got scared I'm sorry" I said will looking down, "it's ok bubba I just want to know"
*end of flash back*

Ok so that's the end of this chapter ik I'm mean but idc BYE!¡