9🕯

•3rd POV•

Corbyn and Jack pulled up to
'the hall' and knock on the door, 2 guards came out and asked "Zachary.. Where is he" "his in the back but we have to wait tell Jonah and maybe Daniel get here" Corbyn said scaredly.

The 2 guards grabbed Zach and carried him in said while he was yelling "Jack, Daniel, Anybody" before he burst out in sobs, Corbyn and Jack walked in and wait for Jonah.

5 minuets later

When Jonah and Daniel got there they all went in to the main room, "while look who we have here.. Jack, I thought you would be died" the man said while laughing evilly none said a word until the man said/yelled "WELL DONT BE RUDE" "umm h-hi" Jack sum how got out "bring the boy" the man said 3 guards brought out Zach while he was try to get out for there grip by kicking his legs and arching his back.

"Stop now" the man said but all that did was make Zach want to get out more "hit him" the man said, and with that a guard hit him with a whip (and dab for those haters not just me ok 👌🏼) Zach scream in pain as he stop moving "I want Jack and Daniel... Corbyn, Jonah... I Just want to go back home with them. Please" Zach said and that broke the four boys hearts to hear that now knowing that they missed up bc Zach would talk not easily anyways.

"Why where you with tho boys did they take you?" What sound like a little girl taking said to Zach "..." Zach didn't say anything before getting hit with a whip again but this time he did cry but said "you are just like my uncle". The boys didn't know what Zach meant, but Zach would spend the noght at his uncles house whenever his parents want out and that was at least 4 nights out of the week and his uncle would always take him down stairs and hit him with his belt and Zach is an only child so he had to help him.

Zach got hit with the whip to more times before the man said "get Jack and unblindfold him and bring Jack in" when he said the word Jack, Zachs heart broke because he doesn't know if they had the other boys to or if they hurt any other them. Zach was now in unblindfolded and face Jack who was now in tears, "now answer the question" Zach still didn't say anything and that's when Jack was hit with the whip harder then hit Jack the first time harder then when they hit Zach they hit Jack so hard that blood started to pour out and on to the floor. Jonah, Corbyn and Daniel all ran over to Jack trying to help him while he cried our in pain on the other hand Zach was now slipping everything.. but none of it was true. With that they untied Zach and Jack.

*Skip to when they get home*

"Im srry Jack" Zach cried out as he started walking down stairs to go to his 'room', "Zachy where are you going" Jonah said well walking up to he will the other to boys brought Jack up to his bed "I'm going to m-my 'room' an-and I-I know you guys a-aren't going to feed me for like a week but I think you should make in like 2-4 week be-because for what I di-did" Zach said while breaking done in to tears. Jonah hugged Zach and said "Zay no you did the right thing and when you saw jack get hurt you did what you could to stop it and I promise we are not going to starve you" "Z-Zay?" Zach asked "yeah" "o-ok" was all Zach said for the rest for tonight.

__________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~__________________________

W|| 657

HAPPY NEW YEARS AND IK THJS IS A DAY LATE BYE I WAS HAVE FUN LASTED NIGHT AND I FORGOT BUT I HOPE YALL LIKED IT 😊