21 (Last chapter)

Zachs POV
I crying in my room like I have been for the last week. I haven't eaten anything or talked to anyone. "I miss Popper and Eór" I sobbed out my voice dry.

"Zach come one you have to eat" Daniel said walking into my room. I turned facing my back to him. Daniel sighed as he left my room.

3rd POV

"You guys we have to find those stupid animals" Daniel said walking into the living room and sitting on Jonah lap. "He just needs to get over them" Jack said "but he hasn't and if he ever does he probably going to be die because he doesn't eat anything anymore" Daniel said looking down. "Ugh lets go find a bunny and fox" Jonah said getting up off the couch with Daniel still on his lap.

|||

"Ok so Corbyn and Jack you guys go look in the front of the house and me and Dani while look back here" Jonah said walking into the forest with Daniel.

*56 minuets later*

"You guys!" Corbyn yelled for the front of the house. Jonah and Daniel ran over to Corbyn and Jack who where holding a very drity Popper and Eór.

They when into the house and headed straight for the kitchen. They washed off Eór and Popper in the sink.

When they finished washing them they dried them off with a towel. Jonah held Eór well Corbyn held a bunny named Popper.

Daniel knocked on Zachs door Jack right beside him. Zach opened the door and looked up when he spotted Eór and Popper in Corbyn and Jonahs arms.

"EÓR POPPER" Zach screamed running pasted Daniel and Jack grabbed Eór and Popper then walking back into his room slamming the door shut with his foot.

"Hey~" you could hear Daniel whine from the other side of the door. Zach just gigged has he cuddled with Eòr while Popper hopped around his bed.

The boys walked in to Zachs room laying done on the bed with him making sure not to hurt Popper or Eòr.

•••
*7 Years Later*

"ARROW GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW" Jonah yelled as his 13 year old son ran round the house shooting his sister with a air soft gun, Corbyn walked in the house only to be shot by Arrow "Arrow OMG" Zach said while laughing his ass off, Zach and Arrow always got along really well so that meant Arrow disobey everyone other then Zach "Daddy it hurts" Sky cried as Arrow stood 2 feet away and shot her "ARROW I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ZACH IF YOU DONT STOP" Corbyn yelled both Arrow and Zach stop laughing and looked at Corbyn, Daniel ran over to his daughter as her twin brother drop the air soft gun he had and ran to his other dad Jack and hind between his legs, Corbyn started walking over to Zach, Zach got up off the couch and also ran over to Jack and hind behind him holding his son Arrow in his arms Jack being the nice poodle he his hugged Zach and Arrow. Later that night all 7 of them where on the couch watching a movie like they always.

________________________________
W||541
That was the end if you read this book then the lord is with you because I cannot WRITE books at all. All my "books" suck like you honestly can't even call them books. I also have other books you can check out if you want to!

And thanks for reading this book and the support! Bye