2🕯

•Jacks POV•

Me and my boyfriends where in the woods, we where looking for a new boy yes we are going to kidnap someone but it's not ar- they first time. They kidnaped me too and if you are wondering who 'they' are will they are my boyfriends Jonah, Corbyn, and Daniel. Jonah saw a boy who looked like he was crying and that's went Jonah said "him" and then ran out of the woods and grabbed him us not far behind we used this black cloth with I don't know what was on it to knock him out and it didn't take long because he was so small.

*back at the house*

I went down stairs to where they where keeping the boy it been a few hours since we brought him back and I was told not to go down there by Jonah but he and the others where not home so I went down stairs, I unlocked the door and walked in to where the boy was he was awake and as soon as he saw me he ran out the door I ran after he because if I lost him I would probably be beat to death by Jonah, as I ran up the stairs to catch him he yelp in pain. At first I was confused but then I realized that my boyfriends where back and that I was screwed. Jonah walked in holding the boy with a mad look on he's face and then Daniel and Corbyn came in and walked up to me will Jonah took the boy back down stairs well he screamed, Daniel and Corbyn grabbed my arms and bought me upstairs to there room "you weren't supposed to go down there JaCk!" Daniel yelled in my face then Corbyn grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall and yell in my face to "WHY DID YOU GO DOWN THERE JACK, YOU KNOW YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO" "I-I'm s-s-sorry I didn't k-know that h-he wa-s going to ru-n li-like that" I barely got out.

•Jonahs POV•
As Daniel and Corbyn where "talking" to jack I bought the kid down stairs and hand cuffed him to the wall, he was yelling and crying and I was done with him told him to shut up but he didn't listen so I slapped him, he stopped and looked at me "what your name kid" I said clearly Fed up with him "Za- why should I tell you" he said clearly regretting it "ZAChary" he shouted before I could hit him....

Ok so I couldn't wait tell Christmas to update this book so Yeah and
I hope you guys are like it so far vote comment whatever you want peace ✌🏽