12🕯

•3rd POV• *2:46am*
"ZACHARY WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Jonah yelled will him and Corbyn where shaking Zach trying to waking him up, Jack was in the hallway with Daniel try to clam him down because he didn't like seeing Zach this way, but you would think he would be ok with it since he as beat both Jack and Zach.

*back track to 2:17am*
All the boys where sleeping when Zach all the sudden started kicking his legs screaming and will crying, all the boys other then Zach bursted out of bed. Jonah and Corbyn both ran to the lights to turn them on since Jonah turned them off before going to bed, Corbyn and Jonah turned on the lights and made it but to the bed to see Zach having a panic attack will in his sleep Daniel was a crying mess will Jack was trying to comfort Daniel, Jonah got back on the bed grabbing Zach pulling him on to his lap will Corbyn tried waking him up without screaming at him or shaking him.

Daniel was in the hallway hugging Jack for dear life as if Zach was about to die and Daniel did this of the next 29 minuets.Jonah and Corbyn where now practically screaming in Zachs face when shaking him half to death and will they also did this for the next 29 minuets.

*29 minuets later*
"ZACHARY WAKE THE FUCK UP" Jonah yelled will shaking Zach, Zach eyes shot open and as soon has he saw Jonah and Corbyn he hugged them and just sobbed Jack and Daniel joined the hug. The boys didnt go back to sleep that night but when the sun came up they where out.

__________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so I need ideas for this book or I'm going to ended it you let me now what I should, but hope y'all like it. I and many other have been having a problem with Wattpad and we don't get notifications tell like 2-3 hours half so if I don't reply or something like that, that's why.
✌🏽🍋💡