10🕯

Jonah POV

Zach fell asleep on the couch so I picked him up and brought him to my bed, when I placed him down he said "no leave me on the couch" "you deserve to sleep on the couch silly" I said kissing his noise "yeah I do.." he said before I heard soft snorers. I fell asleep not to long after.

Zachs POV

"Im sorry Jack" I Said as Jack walked in the room "why" Jack said not long after me "for your back I did-didnt know that would happen" I said with tears now rolling down my face "its ok Bub I didn't know there" Jack said try to clam me down "Im sorry" I said again and with that Jack pulled me in to a hug I hugged back as soon has he wrapped his arms around me "hey want to watch a movie?" Jack asked me "yes please" I said will running to the couch pulling Jack with me For some reason Im truly happy and they KIDNAP me I thought well Jack picked a movie.

The reset of the boys came down stairs to watch the movie with us as Jack was About to play the movie I said "I didn't like scare movies" as we where going to watch IT "its ok Zay its not real" Jonah said to me "well ok, but when I wake up screaming it's not my fault" I say well crossing my arms the all just laughed but little did they know I wasnt joking.

__________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ik it's short but at least I updated I wasn't going to bc I have/had lacrosse and a basketball game today 😂😊💕