11🕯

•Corbyns POV•
The movie just ended and me and the boys where all now on the same couch bc of how scared we were (Ik It isn't that scary but just pretend) even Jonah was scared and Jonah practically watches scary movies for a living (and ik Jonah doesn't like scary movie but IDC 😂) "umm we should go to bed" Jack said will looking at us wide eyed "Can we sleep together" Zach bursted out scaring all of us "Yeah we can sleep in my room.." Jonah said "but that's up s-stairs and it's dark up there" I said being the scared little boy I am.

•Daniels POV•
I grabbed the tv remote and turned the tv off will yelling "RUN TO JONAHS ROOM" we all got up or so I thought Zach didn't bc he didn't know where Jonahs room was and you could see anything so it's not like we could try and follow us.

•Zachs POV•
All the boys started running to Jonahs room and I didn't bc I couldn't see anything and I didn't know where Jonahs room was, I just started crying really loud bc of how scared I was.

(Ik I change POVs a lot but it my story)
•3rd POV•
All the boys heard Zach scream then start to sob. They all stop and ran but to the couch remembering that Zach has never really been up stairs, Corbyn was first to get to Zach so he picked him up and yelled "I GOT HIM GO" will running back to Jonahs room which was up the stairs.

When we all got in the room Jonah turned on all the lights in his room and then ran to the bed where the rest of the boys where. "I'm so srry baby I forgot you didn't know where you were going and-" Jonah was cut off by Zach kissing him, the rest of the boys be the jealous ones they are starting ask "what about me" and "no fair" Zach pulled away and then kissed Jack and continue with all the boys tell they where all satisfied which was about 4 ever heated make out sessions later. All the boys ended up falling asleep forgetting the movie they just watched.

*skip 3 hours*
3:33am

BOOM!
Zach was now on the floor being dragged out of Jonahs room will screaming for help, The 4 boys just stared at Zach like they almost did care then all the sudden there was a clown holding Zach be the neck with a knife in his other hand, Jonah got up and ran at the clown will Corbyn grabbed a gun and Daniel and Jack when to help Jonah with Zach.
The clown put the knife up to Jonah and said said "don't come any closer-" was all the clown got out before being shoot with a gun Zach screamed out in pain bc the clown stabbed him in the back Jonah, Daniel and Jack rushed over to him will Corbyn was one the phone with the cops. Zach started see black dots when he heard someone yelling...

__________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
W: 523
Ik y'all probably hate me I updated with a short ass chapter and now I'm leaving you all hanging 😂 but I hoped you like the book and let me now if you want me to add anything to this book because I would be happy to 😊