15🕯

Jonahs POV
Daniel ran up and hugged Zach but I was more then mad, so I walked up to him and practically throw Daniel off Zach and grab Zach and making my way back to the house.

Corbyn POV
I was so confused about why Zach would go out in to the forest again after being told that he would punished if he went outside again an- oh he wanted to see what the punishment would be.. "Jonah Baby" I said hoping Jonah would listen to me "WHat" Jonah said pissed "I know why he um came back out" I said grabbing Jonahs attention "Why" Jonah said stop dead in his tracks "umm I think he wanted to know what the punishment would be" both Jack and Daniel said "Oh" at the same time before giggling like little kid who just told a Secret.

3rd POV
Zach started to breath heavily before his eyes shot open and then he started to have another panic attack, Jonah just stare at him blankly not knowing what to do. "What are you doing get to the house!!" Daniel yelled knowing exactly what was happening. The first night Zach was there he had a panic attack and Daniel was the only one home and he stayed with Zach till he calmed down which was about 3 hours and that's why Zach truly loves Daniel is because he care even when he was just some kid they got off the "street"

Daniels POV
I ran up to Jonah when we got in to the house and grabbed Zach going to the couch, "hey baby, I'm right here your home and... and your safe. You need to breathe baby ok can you do that" I say looking at him, he did say or do anything so I grabbed his face making him look me in the eyes and say 2 words "breathe baby" and repeat them until him could breath without wheezing, "J-Jonah" Zach said out of breath "he's here... do you want him?" I asked

Jonahs POV
"J-Jonah" Zach said I looked up at him still mad but I was worry for the boy I could call mine "he's here... do you want him?" Daniel asked looking at me then back at Zach, Zach just nodded his head. I got up and walked up to Daniel and grabbed Zach holding him like a new born baby, his head on my shoulder and my hands under is butt "I-I'm srr-srry I ju-just *wheezed* Want-wanted To se- I cut Zach off by kissing him to make him shut up and hopefully calm him down ac little more which it did "I know baby" I said sitting down on the couch with him, Daniel cuddled into the side of me putting his hand on my thigh.

A/n
So I had like 4 chapter written and Wattpad DELETE THEM! So now I have to rewrite them and I'm pissed is if I don't update until next week that's why... oh and I don't edit these opps 😂, still pissed about the Wattpad thing tho. One chapter was like 2000 words and it just GONE ugh.