14 🕯

*1 week later*

•Zachs POV•
I was home alone again and it was JUST me not Jack, Daniel, Corbyn or, Jonah it was JUST me and I was up stairs, i don't know why but I just have the urge to go outside. Your probably think Jonah almost killed you lasted time are you stupid, well no and yes, Jonah said if I ever and I mean EVER go outside without any of there permissions I would be punished and I kinda want to know what the punishment is so right now I'm putting my shoes on to go outside.

I walked out of the house and to the same forest I got lost in last time but it is different this time because it night and dark af and I'm scared of the dark so going in to the forest well it's dark and that fact that I could die is a no, but my stupid ass just kept walking tell... I was lost just like I said I wasn't going to get lost, Fuck Zach you stupid like brat.

*15 minutes later*
•3rd POV•
Zach had fainted after having a panic attack, and well the boys just got home, and they are on there way in to the forest to look for Zach again and none of the boys are to happy about that because this is the 2nd time in a week.

All the boys went there own ways to find Zach. Jack was walking when he trip over something and that something being Zach, the first Thing Jack did was call Jonah "Jonah I found him he's at 9.15/76 west..... but I think his d-dead" jack said hanging up the phone and rushing to Zachs side to see if he was ok, Jack looked for a plus and luckily find one, a few minutes later a crying Daniel and two ever mad Jonah's and Corbyns walked up to them Daniel ran to Zachs side and Hugged him to only be pulled off but Jonah.

A/N
Omg im continuing the book
I hope you all are excited ik Killer__Girl was lol don't know if so anymore 😂