3🕯

"ZACHary" he yelled before I could hit him..

•Still Jonahs POV•

"How old ar-" I was cut off by Jack screaming "DADDY" I looked at Zachary and left making sure to lock the door, I went up stairs to see Corbyn balled up on the couch "What are you doing" he jumped at the sound of my voice "I was just thinking do you. Never mind"
"What, you can ask me I won't be mad" I said hopefully he would answer, as I was about to walk away Corbyn said "Do you miss your family" I didn't answer at first I just looked at the wall "No.. I- You guys are my Family.." I was lying like I always did when someone asked me about my family I miss them it's just they don't miss me and they probably hate me bc I'm gay but it's not my fault... right?

•Corbyn's POV•

Jonah said he didn't miss his family by then he started crying and I don't think he know he was crying because he was just looking at the wall, I walked up to him and hugged him he didn't hug me back because he was wiping his tears.

*minuets later*

•still Corbyns POV•

We where all in a group hug until he heard what sounded like glass break he all jumped for the sound and we all looked at Jack not because he did it but bc he was naked.

•Zachary POV•

I was trying to sit up bc I was in hand cuffs and then a glass cup fall off the little table that was in the room at first I was scared for my life but then I didn't here anybody coming or so I thought, The door blasted open to reveal 4 mad and confuse boys and one of them naked. "I-I'm s-sor-sorry I di-didn't mean to" I said scared out of my mind.

The boy with ocean blue eyes walked up to me grabbed my leg and pulling a piece of glass out that I didn't know was there "STOP" I yelled as he kept pulling pieces of glass out of my foot, I keep move my legs so he couldn't get them "ZACHARY STOP MOVING" Jonah yell which I'm not going to lied scared me but I didn't listen I kept moving my feet that's went the tallest boy (Jonah) come over and grabbed me. So I would stop moving so the boy with the pretty blue eyes could take the glass out of my foot.

•Daniel POV•

The boy was screaming and crying in pain I felt bad but I had to get the glass out. Went I was done Jonah put the boy down and walked over the the rest of us "Hey, um Zachary? How old are you" I asked him assuming his name was Zachary "I'm um-uh 6-16. What's your g-guys names" "Why where you running?" "While crying" jack said after me "people" he said coldly "wh-" Jack started before I cut him off "I'm Daniel and the blonde is Corbyn and will the naked one... JACK why are you still naked?!" "Umm I'm going to go" Jack said walking away " while that's Jack" I say will rolling me eyes. "Jonah" was the last thing that was said before Jonah pushed us all out of the basement leaving Zachary locked down there.

Hey I hope you guy like it and have a good day/night 💕