18🕯

Zach POV
It's been a week since I tried to kill myself and now I'm never left alone one of them are always with me. There's good things about this and bad some so of the good things being the I'm not as lonely and there is always someone to hug. There's also bad things like every time I go to the bathroom or have a shower I either have to leave the door open or they shower with me.

"Corb please can I just go to the bathroom for once with out the door being open or you being in here?" I begged Corbyn for the 5th time "Zach no" Corbyn said "But why~" I asked dragging out the y on why "because you tried to kill yourself Zay.. You did this to yourself" Corbyn said sitting down on his bed "ugh I wish I did die" I whispered under my breath "Z-ach" Corbyns voice cracked. I quickly ran in to the bathroom locking the door "Zach please open the door" Corbyn said. You could hear Corbyn body slam on the door as he wiggled the door handle trying to open it. "Zach please.. Don't do anything stupid" Corbyn said before yelling for Jonah. Jonah rushed upstairs to Corbyns room "Zay hey come out please" Jonah asked head on the door as he also try to open the door. I just stayed quite. "Zay?" Jonah question me "Jack get the key to open the bathroom door hurry!" Jonah yelled still trying to open the door with Corbyn.

3rd POV
Jack ran in to the room with the keys to the doors in the house. Jack open the door and rushed in with Jonah Corbyn and Daniel behind him "Zach?" Corbyn question as just stared blankly at them "See I'm fine just fine" Zach said pushing past the boys making his way down stairs.

"Hey Zach" Jack said walking up to Zach as he sat at the end of the pool that was in there back yard "what" Zach asked bitterly "umm yeah no" Jack said pulling Zach up to his feet and then connecting there lips.

There soft kissable lips that are so plump and pink and squish able lips they look so good in pictures I just wish it was real and not on my phone.. ok then ummm I'm going to go yeah it's short but at least it's something.

This is awkward your still here welp umm word count 410....I also post a one-shot book go check it out please!