17🕯

3rd POV

"IF YOU ARE GOING TO ACTED LIKE A CHILD THan I'm going to treat you like one" Jonah half yelled at Zach, Zach Just smile like a idiot thinking Jonah was joking, "Go to your Room NOw Zachary" Jonah said and as those words came out of Jonahs month Zach started to die laughing, he was on the floor round around trying to catch his breath from laughing so hard, Jonah picked up Zach bringing him upstairs to his room. When Jonah got to Zachs room he put Zach on the bed and walked out locking the door so he can't get out "Jonah let me out~" Zach wined "I wasn't joking Zach.. you can stay in there tell super" Jonah said before he started to walk away "Jonah what did I DO~" Zach said dragging out the 'o' "WHAT DID YOU DO!? YOU LEFT THE HOUSE TWICE THIS WEEK MADE DANIEL CRY TWICE AND MADE US ALL THINK YOU DIED CAUSE YOU PASTED OUT IN THE FOREST YOU COULD HAVE DIED FOR FUCK SAKES...... We should have just let you die" Jonah said walking to his room.

Zachs POV

Do they hate me that much I thought they are right I should just die it's not like they want me even Jonah said they want me to die, *WARING SELF HARM*
I walked in to my bathroom and open the drawers and looked for a razor blade. "Finally" I thought when I found one, I looked in the mirror one last time before repeating Jonahs words in my head "We should have just let you die"

1 For being useless
1 For not being wanted
2 For making Daniel cry
5 For running away
1 For each of the boy

14 cuts later

And one lasted one for breathing

The lasted one cut deeper then I want it to, I started seeing black dots and I got light head next thing I knew I was on the floor.

3rd POV
all the boys other then Zach where down stairs getting ready for dinner when 'THUD' was heard from up stairs all the boys looked at each other before Daniel said "Zach" and bolting up the stairs with the boys behind him, when they all got inside his room he wasn't there and thats when Corbyn walked over to the bathroom door and knocked *knock knock* "Zay are you ok" "..." there was no answer so Corbyn knocked again *knock knock* "Zach open the door or I'm coming in" Corbyn said "..." there was still no reply so Corbyn started counting "Zachary 1... 2... 3... ok I'm coming in" and with that Corbyn open the door and almost instantly started crying, it wasn't like Corbyn to cry he liked to hind his emotions and be strong but when it came to someone he loved he couldn't keep in those emotions.

*20 minuets later*

Zach woke up on the couch his arms all wrapped up, Daniel and Jack where asleep on the other couch and Jonah and Corbyn weren't in the room, "Jonah, Corbyn" Zach called out, Corbyn ran into the room and picked Zach up hold him like a new born baby "Why didn't you let me die!" Zach yelled kicking and pushing Corbyn away "ZACH we love that's why!" Corbyn yelled at Zach woke up both Jack and Daniel up "YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST LET ME DIE IM A WASTE OF SPACE MONEY.. EVERYTHING" Zach screamed "But Zach your not we love you so m-uch" Daniel said his voice cracking at the end "N-no you don't.. don't lie to me" Zach reply sitting back on the couch curling up "but we do" Jack said sitting next to Zach pulling him into a hug with the rest of the boys joining him.

<><><>><><><>><><>><<>><<><<>><>
W|| 647

I hope you all have a good day, I will try I was back In The hospital so that's no fun.. but have a great day, night or whatever it is when your reading and PEACE