20

3rd POV
Zach woke up to the sun shining in his eyes. Zach moved his arms up and down the bed looking for the fox and the bunny. Zach shot up and started looking around the room for the two (what should there names be?) Zach started to panic when neither of the two where be found. Zach there on a sweater and ran down stairs. "Whoa there baby" Corbyn said picking Zach up "No l-let me down" Zach said well struggling to get out of Corbyns grip on him "Why what's wrong" Corbyn asked Zach with worry least in his tone "M-My fox and bunny are g-gone" Zach trampled over his words (PLEASE COMMENT NAMES FOR THEM I BEG YOU) "Jonah and Daniel put them back outside Zach" Corbyn said putting Zach down "WHAT W-WH-WHY" Zach asked full on sobbing.

Jonah walked into the room as soon as Zach made eye contact with Jonah he stood up and ran a at Jonah. Jonah put his arms out and grabbed Zach holding him down "Zach whats wrong with you?" Jonah asked "Y-You and Fucking Daniel p-put My bunny and Fox outside!" Zach screamed his well his voice cracked a few time "they had to go!" Jonah yelled pushing Zach away and going up stairs.

*time skip*
ψ
3 days later
ψ
Zachs POV
I haven't talked to anyone in 3 days. I haven't eaten in 3 days. I haven't left my bed in 3 days. I have looked out my window from my bed for the past 3 days.

"Zach come on get up we have to go into town today and you need to go sit downstairs with Daniel" Corbyn said walking into my room. I just continue looking out the window. I didn't move. Look. Breathe. Will Corbyn was in my room. "ZACH!" Corbyn yelled shaking me. Nothing. I did nothing. "Ugh Zachary you suck" Corbyn said leaving my room.

ψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψψ
W||331