Into the Nightosphere

Bubblegums POV

I nodded and followed Marceline back to her house, unaware about what was going to happen next. The sun was fading, lighting up the sky in a faint orange glow.

"So, how's your dad been?", I ask, trying to brake the awkward silence.

"I'm still mad at him for eating my fries", Marceline simply replied with a shrug.

My mind goes back to the song Marcy sang. "I thought you only ate red?"

"And sometimes blood", Marceline sighed,"And fries, vampires love fries". A wide grin spread across her face,"You wouldn't understand".

"Yes, I haven't studies vampires before", I blurted out, instantly regretting it, hoping Marcy won't blow a fuse.

Marceline let out a low chuckle, which surprised me a little. "They're hard to catch".

"Or you could ask them nicely?", I say, hoping Marceline got the message.

"Nah. That won't work, trust me.", she shuddered as if she'd seen what happened before.

"err, nice house", I change the subject as quickly as I could as we stepped up to the front door.

The house was dark inside. With a swift click of her fingers, Marceline flicked them on, making me jump as the bright lights dazzled me.

"OK, get some milk, I'll get a pen", Marceline dashed up the ladder to, supposedly,her room.

I padded cautiously to the kitchen, getting the milk, then walking back to wait. I could hear crashes upstairs as I sat down on her red couch.

"Woah. This is the most uncomfortable couch I'VE ever sat on!", I hissed annoyingly.

"Yea. Its mostly there for decoration. I float.", I turned to see Marceline floating above the couch casually drawing a face on the wall between two candles.

"A face? Wow is this how you get to the Nightosphere?", I raised an eyebrow as she grabbed the milk.

"Yup", Marceline smirked as she muttered some strange words, then threw the milk onto the face.

A strange black portal formed where the face once was. I stated disbelievingly at Marcy, which made her grin ear to ear.

"You first", she sharply pushed my in, following closely after.

I screamed as I felt myself falling. Marceline laughed as we hit the ground softly. I looked around, there was fire and red dust everywhere.

"Welcome to the Nightosphere", Marceline said in a loud, sarcastic voice.

I gasped as a crowd of demons rushed passed and squished together in what looked like the transport around here.

"Uh, this is weird", I mumbled.......