Craving

Marcelines POV

The craving is too much. I smirk at Bubblegum's terrified expression as I slowly edge closer. Do candy people have blood? I need human blood. Yes, but where is Finn?

"Don't worry Marcy, I'll get us back to Ooo", Bubblegum yelps. She draws a Derp face on the wall and splashes it with the remaining bug milk. She chants the words and the familiar blue portal swallows us up.

I need to satisfy my hunger before its too late. But how?  I turn to Bubblegum. She's looking around, a determined look on her slightly pale face.

"Hey, the candy kingdom looks like its having fun", I say a little too darkly. I point towards the chaos. The gumball guardians are going crazy and I think I see half the castle missing.

"Its gotten worse and worse. First blood then helping them", Bonnie gave me another scared look, then went on,"So, where do we get some?"

"Ya know, there's more than just drinking blood to satisfy a vampires hunger", I smirk,"I eat shades of red dumbo".

Bubblegum raised an eyebrow. "OK, let's get some red", she fist pumped the air And ran off towards the apple trees beside the Candy kingdom.

Rolling my eyes I followed, trying not to go the other way, where the fresh scent of burning candy was wafting into my nose. Once into the forest, a new scent filled my nose, making my mouth water.

"I can smell apples, and fresh-kill", I growled. I floated to an apple tree and sat down on a branch.

"OK, I'm going to the candy kingdom, meet me there once you've eaten and won't kill me", I couldn't tell if she was joking or not, but I nodded anyways.

As she walked away, I grabbed an apple and sucked the red out of it. I could feel myself gaining more and more sanity.

"Apples aren't  enough", I grunted and jumped out of the tree. I landed on the soft grass and set off deeper into the forest. I pricked my ears, flinching at even the slightest sound. I heard the  chitter chatter of a squirrel. Pinpointing it, I slowly floated towards the noise and..... bit it. I smiled with satisfaction as the warm fluid slid down my throat. That was enough for me to gain all my sanity back.

"Ah, Marcy, did you eat your fill of apples", Bubblegum greeted me wearily as I strode casually into her kingdom.

"And blood. I'm OK now bonnie", I smugly replied. I looked around. I was right, her castle had been torn in two. The candy people were in a state of panic and the gumball guardians were trying to prevent a riot.

"Um.....anyways, the candy people say that a hooded figure, supposedly working for the lich, has captured Finn and Jake and are now going to destroy all of Ooo!" Bubblegums eyes were wide with panic.

I smirked,"Whatever, we can defeat them. And yes, I mean we ,I can't do this alone", I quickly finish.

"Fist, let's sort out the candy kingdom, then we'll go and find them", Bonnie said.

"What about the thing you wanted back at the Nightosphere?", I ask, flicking some stray hair out of my eyes.

"That can wait", she replied with a gulp. My smirk grew wider as she grew, once again, paler.

"Kay, let's go", now it was my turn to fist pump the air and run off, laughing evilly......