The final showdown part 1

Marcelines POV

I growled, I could sense that bubblegum was taken by Finn and Jakes kidnappers. I dropped the food and wrapped it in some blankets, not wanting to waste it.

Sucking the colour out of an apple, I set off towards the smell. Walking was slow, so I flew. Unfortunately, the sun had just come out, giving me a disadvantage.

Finally, I came to a massive castle, made from rotting black bricks. Some of the bricks had suspicious red marks on them.

I sniffed again. The putrid smell was definitely coming from here! I had found it at last, with a little help from Bonnie or course.

"I said don't move. That means you too, mutt!", a harsh voice sounded from inside.

I stopped in my tracks, ears pricked for any more noise. Mutt? He must mean Jake!

"S-sorry", Jake yelped as I heard a gun shoot.

Anger burst through me. I swear, if Jake is dead, I will kill them. In fact, I'm gonna kill them anyways!

I feel my fangs grow and my eyes, once a darkish crimson, now bright blood red. I bounded to the door and pressed my ear to it.

"OK, now tell me, how did you get out?", the supposed guy with the gun snarled.

"Um, H-Hambo had a key in it", I noticed Finn voice.

I smile smugly. I put a magic key in Hambo just in case anything like this happens. I guess it worked!

"What!? I told you we should've destroyed that...that thing!", another guy screamed angrily.

That was it.  I burst through the door, the smug smile still on my face.

"Hello", I say, my voice like stone.

"Marceline! Help", whisper-yelled Finn, making sure the guys couldn't hear.

I nod, turning my gaze to this demon kid. He had a bandage around his neck, stained from blood. The angered me more.

Suddenly, I felt cold chains dig into my wrists. I had hesitated too long.

I looked around, everyone was unconscious. But I was the only one with chains.

"What are you going to do", I asked, feeling weak all of a sudden.

The guy with the gun picked up the key, still in Finns limp fingers.

"Lock you up. And kill you!", her smirked and held the gun to my head.

I snarled at him, which made Bubblegum somehow wake up. She went pale as she saw me. I was in chains which were making my wrists bleed, kinda weak from blood loss, and had a gun to my head.

"Marceline, no", she said, thinking that I was gonna die.

Wrong! The guy with the gun could apparently read my mind, or he could tell by the brave look on my face, as he pressed the gun closer to my forehead. I tried not to let my panic show.

"I won't kill you yet. Now follow me you two", he picked me  up from my collar, and placed another chain around my neck before turning to his companion,"You take the others, follow me".

I winced in pain, as the sharp spikes of the chain dug into my neck. I staggered a bit, overcome with sudden pain. The guy didn't care, he threw me into the cell with Hambo in it.

I gasped with joy and hugged it so hard it could've snapped in two. Bubblegum was placed in the cell next to me, while Finn, Jake and the demon kid were thrown in the ones opposite us.

I started to feel tired, not only from blood loss, but from our journey. I blacked out to the sound of Bonnie yelled and what sounded like....crying?

Thanks for reading. Please vote!!!! Also, the front cover was made by editing a picture, I don't own it. Credit to whoever made it, its awesome!!!!! So, as you can see the book is coming to an end and I'm really in an updating mood today so I'll update the next part, like, now.
~ Gunter 'v'