Captured

Finns POV

I quietly hummed 'What am I to you' as we made our way out of the candy kingdom.

"Dude, this is lame. Lets follow the girls and see what they're doing!", Jake yaps hopefully.

I shake me head,"No. The Nightosphere is no place for a human boy and a dog to be", I grimace at the thought of going there again,"Plus, they drink human blood".

"I forgot they were going there. Derp. Anyways, let's go see what lady's doing", before I could object, Jake was off.

Sighing, I slowly followed him to Lady's barn. Once we reached the clearing, I knew something was wrong. A fain red light shone through a broken window.

"Someone's in there, dude", I whisper to Jake, who's shivering beside me.

"You go first!", Jake pushes me up to the door. He whimpers a little as I push open the door and peep inside. "What is it?", he hisses, angry, worried and scared.

"Nothing. Wait....", I creep inside. The room is lit a blood red colour. I touch the rough wooden walls. "Marceline would love this place", I mutter.

Suddenly, there's a loud crash. I swiftly turn to see a tall hooded demon thing standing before me.

"Marceline is as good as dead. I sent some assassins after her", its voice was low and cracked as it spoke.

"You can't kill Marceline. She's immortal", I yell, reaching over for my sword.

"Yes I can. And I will", he laughed.

Anger shot through me. Yelling again, I jump at the figure, slicing its arm with my sword. Thick green blood gushed out of the cut, making the figure yell. Taking this as an advantage, I aimed for its neck. I lunged for the spot, but it was too quick and grabbed my arm.

"Leave. Finn. Alone", Jake howled, pushing over the figure and slapping him.

I breathed a sigh of relief, grabbed my sword, and once again went for the kill.

"Stupid mortals", the figure placed a small leather bag in the palm of his hand. With his good arm, he tossed the contents on me and Jake.

Stumbling around, we collided with each other. I groaned,"What have you done?"

He laughed again,"You're coming with me to a place where you'll never see the light again."

I gasped as tiredness wound around me like a blanket. My mind was quickly going foggy. I quickly glanced over at Jake, he was fast asleep on Lady's soft blue carpet.

"Marceline and Bubblegum will come back unharmed. They will look for us"I growled as I fell into a deep, Nightmare-filled sleep.