United!

Bubblegums POV

"Finn and Marshall are missing!", I heard a loud yell coming from outside the room I was locked in.

Where was I? Then I remembered. Two hooded guys kidnapped me when Marceline was out hunting or something like that.

"Then  find them! Go and check the left wing, and I'll check the right!" 

Who was Marshall? Was he a fellow prisoner? Was he with or against the kidnappers? these questions flowed through my head, making it hurt.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps sounding from outside. I could hear a familiar voice. Finn?

"Finn, is that you?", I yelled at the top of my voice.

The footsteps stopped outside my door. "Bubblegum?", I heard Finn say.

"Yea, its me!", cried, banging on the door.

My reply was the the lock clicking, and the door being swung open. Before me stood Finn in all his glory. Next to him, a kid who reminded me of marceline.

"Hey Bubblegum! This is Marshall Lee, the little demon kid from the Nightosphere", Finn explained,"We were just on our way to find Jake. We could hear barking down this hallway".

"Ah, the Nightosphere", I say, my tone cold. I hated anything that came from that horrid place!

Marshall only rolled his eyes and continued down the hallway. That when I heard frantic barking coming from a couple doors down.

The three of us ran up to the door. Finn placed the key in the lock and turned it.

"Where did you get that key", I found myself asking him.

"Someone had ripped open Hambos back and put a key inside", he answered.

I nodded, still not understanding. As the door opened, Jake leapt into Finns arms, his tail wagging.

"Finn! They were gonna kill me. Then Marceline and Bubblegum. Then you!!!", he yelled. Then he locked eyes with me. "Oh, hi Bubblegum, where's Marceline?"

I suddenly felt guilty. I'd left Marcy hunting. Not even giving her a clue to where I was. "These weird guys kidnapped me when Marceline was in the forest".

"You could've cried out for help. She would've heard you", Finn said.

I shrugged casually and started to walk, "Come on guys, they'll catch us if we stay here any longer".

The others murmured in agreement and followed me.

After some quick calculations, and I managed to predict the way to the exit. As I reached for the handle, I heard a shout.

"Hey, get back here!", it was there's hooded guy, followed by what looked like wolves.

"Its times like this when I wish marceline was here to save us", Jake whimpered.

He was right though. If marceline was here, she could've turned into her massive bat form and broke us out, killing the guys in the process.

The next thing he said made me freeze in horror,"Don't move or I'll shoot!"

Oh no.........