Chapter 4 : Notice

[EDITED 03.07.2020]

~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~

Y/N POV

      We went out of the car and he reminded me to go to the fountain at break time.

Our break time was 1 hour.

"Whats your first subject?" He asked while we were still at the park

"English." I answered.

"Ok..we have the same lets go we still have 5 minutes."

We walked side by side with murmuring people around us.

"What the?!why are they together?"
I just heard comments similar like that.

Then suddenly this dude encircles his arm around my neck noticing other people's negative and positive comments.

"Bit*h! How dare she touch my Honey Bun?!" Excuse me girl he was the one who touched me so stob it.

"Are they a couple???they look good together i ship them❤❤" also comments as lovely as that..I appreciate it. I also noticed that the friends of his looked shocked...it started with one guy having a slightly opened mouth then while it goes on their mouths get wider and wider. He just chuckled.

"Why u do this?Huh?" I asked curiously curling my eyebrows

"Just" He smiled then ruffled my hair and proceeded to his seat...

What the hedghog was that. *sighs* Hallelujah. I swear that stick.

I felt a stare so I decided to look around and quickly regretting as I saw him staring at me.

Is it me?no maybe not.calm down...*inhale*
*exh-panics*Just dont mind him...i am sure he is looking at the board...
Let the us focus..wwwhhhooo~~

Yoongi POV

    I dont know what happening to me.  Y/N, I cant concentrate because i.absolutely.cannot.stop.staring.at.her.pretty.face. My eyes always one way or another drift to her without me knowing and I just suddenly feel all weird all of a sudden.
Thats it...i guess the most swaeggiest man likes a girl.

~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~

A/N: its a short chapter today because i am tired because my bestfriends came to have a food party my house...there is only 10 days before Christmas. Especially also there is only 15 days left before Taetae's Birth fudging day!!!yayyyyyy!!!!mental party with Tae and the gang!!Made:december 15 2017

 Especially also there is only 15 days left before Taetae's Birth fudging day!!!yayyyyyy!!!!mental party with Tae and the gang!!Made:december 15 2017