Chapter 42 : Pleasant

[04.15.2020]

~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~

Y/N POV

The day before the meet up with my old classmates, We all decided to get some fresh air from the urban city where I live in.

We decided to go visit my province, full of open fields, fresh winds, green grass and the warm sun.

We were gonna have a picnic in the fields,

I walk over to my room and get extra shades just for the sun and for fun. Yoongi is currently in the bathroom right now while I am already done dressing up and I just need to prepare some snacks to bring with us as well.

"Namjoon, what non sea food chips do you want?" I ask the guy sitting on the table on his phone while I was scanning the cabinet full of snacks and biscuits.

"Any non sea food chips you can find, Y/N. I'm not that picky." He answers me.

"Sure. Says the one that ate only biscuits for the whole day because he didn't like evaporated milk with noodles." I mumble under my breath.

"Hey, I heard you." He says as he looks at me.

"Its true though." I answer with a mocking tone.

"Alright, Alright, you win." He says putting his hands up in defeat as he chuckles and I smile as a reply.

"Y/N, need help?" Yoongi suddenly asks from beside me which made me jump.

"Holy- Yoongi!" I exclaim while placing my hand on my chest.

"Sorry beh, didn't mean to scare you." He said with a nose scrunch.

"Its okay, cutie." I reply squishing his cheeks.

He then quickly leans in for a forehead kiss and I smile at his cute action.

"I feel complete having you back again." He whispers with his forehead against mine.

"Alright, lovebirds! Remember, we have somewhere to go. We need to leave quickly unless you all want to arrive at night time." Seokjin breaks our comfortable silence as we just both enjoy the sweet smiles and looks we give each other.

We both move back as we look at the boys sitting around the table fixing the picnic equipments which i cluded the mats, hats, some fans and other toys that the maknae line decided to bring along.

-

After we all were prepped to leave, we took 3 cars, my dad's, my sister's and the extra car we own.

For the first car, Yoongi drove with Jungkook, I and the toys.

In the second, My sister drove with Taehyung, Jimin and Micah.

In the third, Seokjin drove with Namjoon, Hoseok and the other stuff we brought.

-