Chapter 13 : Sleep😴😪(Jianna)

[EDITED 04.25.2020]

◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~

9:00 pm

Y/N POV

Micah and I were supposed to go home 9:30 after the HFW (Hungry Food Wars) but it was too cold outside. Yoongi parked the car outside at the end of the street since the other boys also used their cars to go here since most of them had their driver's license.

We're in college after all.

"What to do?" Micah and I ask Tae, the host that planned the hangout.

"We have no choice...you have to sleepover with us..." He said with a lowkey grin.

"Ahhhhh..WhYYy.....how many rooms do you have?" I ask him,

"We have four in total including my room except my mom and dad's room since we are not allowed to go in there."

"To occupy all the 4 rooms...3 will stay in one room and 2 will stay in the remaining last 3 rooms so if you check carefully the girls can stay in one room together or together with their boyfriends and the single ones can choose whatever they want...so who's single around here?"Namjoon answered and all of us were amazed by how fast he got to compute,

But nonetheless everyone rose their hands except Yoongi

*but i hesitated to put up my hand or keep my hand down cause i wasn't sure but Yoongi took my hand and whispered to my ear"I dont want you sleeping with anyonne tonight unless its me". That resulted to him keeping my hand down.

Everyone except me and Yoongs rose their hands but i took Micah's hand while Yoongi took Jimin's hand and we put them down.

"Okay...here is the formation ; Taehyung, Jungkook, and Hoseok will stay in Taehyung's room while Jin hyung and I will stay in the other room. Micah and Jimin will clearly stay together since they didnt raise their hands earlier and lastly Yoongi hyung and Y/N will stay in the last room. Clear?" He sounded like a teacher so we just nod and just stay quiet.

It was silent but while we were sitting on the table Yoongi was drawing something on my exposed leg under the table that made me laugh since that was one of my tickle spots, their attention shot to me.

I just said sorry and we had nothing to do so Yoongi did it again and I hit my foot on the stand of the table and they were all laughing so I just laughed with them feeling the pain on my leg but having no care about it because we were happy.

Micah's POV

I cant believe that I, Anna Micah Gomez will be sleeping with Park Jimin, my crUsH. But I'm still kind of worried that Jimin oppa might be uncomfortable sleeping on the same room with me. I'm not even sure if he even likes me...*sigh* but I just brushed it all away with a shrug until this happened.

"Micah...lets sleep..."Jimin oppa whispers to me so I willingly obeyed.

He takes my hand from the table and all the boys including Y/N were so...so...happy?

They were all shocked?...ahh molla...

so back to me...my heart was beating soooooo fast like I had adrenaline.

He opens the door, and ofcourse being a clumsy person, I accidentally hit my toe on the side of the doorframe and ofcourse I fell. Jimin oppa carefully picks me up and carries me to the bed and checked on my toe.

I heard footsteps outside and not to my surprise, I see 7 heads poking out from the side of the door, I just gave them a look while Jimin oppa was still focused on my small bruise.

He said that its not that severe and told me to just rest it so I lay down on the bed, well more like sit down while the headboard was supporting my back.

"I will take wash up first..." Jimin oppa says to me while rubbing his nape and then stood up while I just nod as a response.

He walked away.

Jimin POV

I take a quick bath so that I can chill up and confess to her later. I am actually worried because I don't think she even likes me back. But my mission is to let everything out.

I use the shower and unknowingly sang one of our demos, "Love Is Not Over".

I was done washing up and put on the towel and i forgggoootttt my clothes, they're inside my luggage...it was on the bed where Micah was laying down on...I was expecting her to sleep since its getting quite late already and I figured out her night routine because of chatting her almost everydat after we met and stuff that wont make sense. I was putting my towel around my waist so my private won't show and so I turned the doorknob and saw...

Micah POV

I slept for about 2 minutes since i have nothing else to do and my heart absolutely CANNOT SETTLE.

I woke up and played a bit of piano tiles, then I hear someone singing and it was Jimin oppa, his voice was high and sweet.

I love his voice so I played my games feeling sooo happy (kilig...ganern po). I accidentally made something fall because of squirming around the bed, typical clumsy me. It was like a small luggage box and so I checked it.

It's Jimin oppa's clothes so I stand up and without thinking I place the luggage beside the bathroom door, but I heard the doorknob turn and look at it. The door revealed a very fabulous creature.

It was Jimin oppa. I noticed that he was only wearing a towel and for me being so stupid.

I poke his chocolate abs.

Holy shitheaej

"Like what you see?"

"Hubba Bubba." I stupidly bit my lower lip, I immediately snap out of my daze when he took my chin and kissed me after a few seconds he slyly took his luggage and closed the bathroom door after winking at me.

What just fudge happened. Park Jimin kissed me...Jimin kissed me...he kissseeeddd mmmmeeeeee!!!!

I am gonna be so embarrassed when he comes out.

I lay down on the bed and cover myself with the blanket.

I twirled, twisted, squirmed and jumped and smiled like an idiot.

Then he came out and ofcourse, I tried to pretend that I was sleeping...

He came to me thinking that maybe i was asleep after all.

"Are you sleeping?"

Silence.....

"I guess you are..."

Silence.....

"I wanted to tell you...but...*sighs* I dont have the guts. Maybe soon..." He said with his sweet charming voice,

I peck his cheek and faced him...while laying down

"Lets sleep okay???" I said smiling,

"Okay*chuckle* goodnight." He replies with his beautiful eyesmile.

So we just slept and he hugged me while i hugged him back...

~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~

A/N: Heyyaaa guyysssss!!!!i think this is the longest one i made...i dont know but i hope you guys understood and think its not that cringey but if u ask why its Jianna...its Jimin+Anna...Anna is Micah...Anna Micah Sipin Gomez...thank you li'l bebehs...talk to u next timeeeeee