Chapter 51 : Right Timing

[07.07.2020]

~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~

4 years later (7 years after debut)

I come home after work, yes, I finally officially am a lawyer now for one whole year.

I place my bag on my the study table I studied on for more than 10 years now.

I have stayed in the same apartment ever since I moved to Korea, somehow, I grew attached to it.

I now go inside my bathroom and do my back home routine.

Micah finally graduated as well, she's now an intern to a nearby hospital.

Yoongi and the guys, what can I say? They're currently the most popular boy group in the whole world.

Loved by millions of diverse fans, their music is given recognition by many charts and tops.

They have won daesangs, BBMA awards and AMA awards. They even attended the Grammy's.

And I'm so proud of them.

Ofcourse they had their tough times, especially in early 2018, they were broken when I visited.

But thankfully the members in the end got a hold of themselves and helped each other mentally. It's not like I can do anything because it's in between them but all I did was give them fruits and hugs.

I finish my routine, now i'm in my pajamas. I plop on my bed and check my phone to see any updates about my fiancé in twitter.

Hmmm, one.

Namjoon posted a pic of him meeting a guy.

I scroll around twitter for a while when I see that they posted.

I press on the notif and see that it was Yoongi.

He posted a selca of him doing a peace sign, wearing our ring with a caption '안경'.

I check the comments,

I wonder where he got the ring💜
I_ Ikr! He already had it ever since they first debuted.
I_ Maybe his mom gave it as a gift?
I_ lol, what if he was already engaged to another girl for more than 7 years but they can't get married yet because Suga is still an active idol 😂😂😂

\_ *your mind it amazes me meme
of jimin*
\_ I would honestly be so happy for
him. Knowing that she stayed
with him for so long through up
and downs and not just for his
money and reputation. I would
support💜
\_ r.i.p Yoongi stans.
\_ My heart will ache but I'll have
to accept it 😔😭

"If only they knew, *sigh*." I mumble to myself.

-
*major time jump because... why not?*

5 years later (12 years after debut)

Its currently 1:56 a.m.