Chapter 22 : Airplane

A/N: Guys, i know that you think that theyre still supposed to be at college but i dont write about their school days anymore. So i'll try to bring up a school day again in my future chaps bit if youre confused here are their college years after the 1 YEAR LATER MARK in the 19th chapter:
College:
Jin(22)-5th
Yoongs(21)-4th
Hoseok(20) and Namjoon(20)-3rd
Jimin(19) and Tae(19)-2nd
Micah(18) and Y/N(18)-2nd
With Jungkook(18) in 1st year, Sorry for the confusing parts.

(And in this part of the book, their break is starting. Then after the break, back to college.)

~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~

Y/N POV

We're currently getting ready, I wear my favorite black and white striped turtle neck tucked in my black skinny jeans also wearing my black leather jacket.

I also wore some liptint and no make up since i'm not a big fan. I also brought a mini strapped backpack to put my extra small belongings there like my charger and earphones, along with my passport and all that stuff.

I started staying in my apartment a few weeks before break started, since I needed to take care of it and I would've been shameless if I would stay at Yoongi's apartment and use his electricity, water and more that he pays for. So when I told him that he said that its ok. But he will be the one to pick me up today and during hangouts.

-

Yoongi called me and said that he was infront of my door already.

So I took my luggage outside and it was very heavy but it was okay for me since I was strong for a girl to start with. I strolled it and opened my door to see Yoongi wearing black leather jacket and black jeans but his shirt was white whole. Is it a coincidence again?

"Ready?Make sure you didnt forget anything."He said

"Umm...oh! HmmMMM my journal! Daeng." I exclaim as he chuckles at my expression,

I walk back inside my apartment, finding for my journal and found it on my study table. I turn to go back but Yoongi was infront of me and I almost hit his chest with my head again, like our first meeting.

"Cute room you got here" He chuckles at me.

My room was covered in pastel blue walls and with a cute circle bed in the upper middle in the room with see through curtains and my bed sheet was galaxy. My study table was just beside my bed with a spinning chair. My bathroom was at the bottom left corner of my room right beside my closet. I designed my room before with the help of my other friend. My favorite stuffies were in my bed. There was Mr. Teddy, Anty, B Bear and more. Their half bodies were covered by my blanket like they were sleeping. They were also facing my television like they were also watching too. I was kind of, well VERY embarrassed to show my girly side to him. So I just ran out dragging Yoongi out of the room too.

"So...When can I join the movie marathon with your stuffy friends?" He smiles at me with a hint of playfulness in his voice,

"Shh...just go..." I say to him covering my face,

"가자!(Lets go!)" He says and took my hand with his left hand and took my strolling bag with his other hand.

We started walking,

There was no elevator so he needed to bring my luggage by hand.

"Let me do it" I mumble to him,

"No. Im the man so I need to do it" He says determined,

"No- but-"

"I insist."

"Suit yourself"

He then tried to bring the bag but he surprisingly can with his face looking cute like with mad eyebrows and inflating puffy cheeks(upper picture). He was scrunching his face,

"Aigoo...Yoongi neomu kyeopta...kyeoptaaa..." I compliment staring at him while rubbing his back,

He smiles at me after he gets my luggage in the trunk of his car, I pat his head as he pecks my forehead.

I blushed very hard. We held hands while he was driving. We were both blushing quietly. We arrived at Tae's house and just waited for Jin Oppa last. He came with a pink bag, pink jacket, pink shirt and white jeans. Wow.

We decided the formation.

Me, Yoongi, Jungkook, Taehyung in Yoongi's car. While Micah, Jimin, Rapmon, Jhope, Jin in Jin oppa's car. Before we went to the airport, there was still 2 hours before our flight. So we ate brunch first. We went to KFC and ordered the Bucket meal. We ate a lot since we were gonna have an Airplane ride with our hopes high. (Play Airplane by Our talented Sunshine Hobi )

~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~

A/N: Okay, this chap is so lame...this part and maybe the whole story is so lame...uhhh...okay...but ill try to continue and make my lazy fingers continue wruting to finish thus book and Lost atleast. .okay..baibai my little bebehs!