Chapter 11 : Crab

A/N:Hai my lil bebehs..i am very sorry again if i am slow at updating....my bro took the computer to himself..yeah..but here it is its a crabbbbbbbbbbb

[EDITED 04.16.2020]

~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~

Y/N POV

After the movie..i decided to cook food for the boys and Micah.

I decided to cook Crab and some Meat stew, my two favorite dishes..I start washing the crabs that I found in Tae's fridge so I asked him if I can use it and he gladly accepted.

"Hey beh..can i help?" Yoongi asks me

"You might get hurt so no." I just straight up reject his offerm

"But I wanna.." He cutely said.

"But you might get hurt..." I mocked his voice.

"I will help and no one can stop me.."I try to stop him but he still got to help me one way or another.

It was time to put the crabs on the pot and Yoongi tried to get the crab but the crab pinched his finger...and there was blood ... theres blood. Holy sheit its blood. I took out my phone and almost dialed the ambulance but he took my hand and told me not to dial anymore.

"Beh. Its only a cut...its ok.im not hurt ,see🤗" He smiles at me .

"I will get tissues."I tell him.

"No its ok, I can wash it with water, I don't want you to go somewhere else that I can't see you, and the food might get overcooked." He charms me with his precious gummy smile and that made my heart beat ×1000000000 times more than my heart that beats ×10000 everytime i am with him. I was gonna have a heart attack.

"Oki Yoongs" I just follow, while smiling widely.

I tried to help him wash his wound so when I started to wash it, he growled quietly but I noticed he can't hide his hurt. So I just told him to sit on a chair until I come back.

-30 seconds later-

"Where were you?" He asks me with a pout.

"I just took some tissue and a disinfectant, this wont hurt"

"But I told you not to go anywhere..." He acts cutely annoyed,

"Sorry but I need to" I reply with a pout.

"How can I get mad at your cute face?" He replies while pinching my cheeks but avoiding to use his wounded finger as I smiled and he chuckled.

Nonetheless I cleaned his wound and put bandaid around his finger and told him to just fix the table.

I continued cooking the crab and the other dishes. I was done in about an hour and told Yoongi to call the boys along with Micah.

"Waaahhh....Y/N-ah...how did you make this...you have magic right???" Jimin says in dialect.

Then all of then complimented my dishes and then they tried my food.

"I will try to eat it first...i am the mom and i will check if its edible" Jin says in eomma mode.

"Ouch eomma...why wouldnt my food be edible? Ok nevermind...continue"
Jin tried it and had a straight face while he was chewing the crab with the sauce i mixed and non sticky rice like how i ate it back at home. After he ate it he gulped it and said

"You ca-

To be continued

~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~

A/N: hola guys...sorry for slow update...but will jin approve and say they can or they can't...Please wait for more updates..luv u my lil bebehs!!!