Chapter 12 : FOOD WARS

[EDITED 04.17.2020]

~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~

Jin POV

As I try her food, I was sursprised. It was so delicious, I wanted more.

"You can't."

"Is it not edible eomma??" Y/N asks me with worry in her voice,

"It is."

"Then does it taste too salty or too bitter or there is no taste?" I try to get as much as I can and fill my mouth while they were curious and confused,

"Why are you still eating it then?" Jungkook got the hint...

"He is taking all of it!!!Hold him!!!" Maknae said...One word was on my mind...

EAT!

I was trying to get more but Hoseok and Namjoon were both holding my arms.

I saw that Kook was trying to get all of it too!

FOOD WARS ARE THE MOST BRUTAL AND IT IS ON!

"Look! Hoseok! Its your noona's fashion line" He looks at me with delight, I pointed to the tv as he fell for my trick.

"Namjoon! It is the new set of outfits for KOYA!!!" I shout as well,

"Hyung, you really think that i'm gonna fall for it?" He asks me as he loosened his grip, I was trying to pull Kookie but he wont budge, so I tried to just take all the plates.

I saw two hands holding chopsticks searching for something as Ilooked for the other side dishes like the meat and the other crabs.

I looked under the table and saw Micah, Jimin and Taehyung eating while they were also feeding a small guinea pig that I thought couldnt eat seafood... I guarantee that the guinea pig will die tomorrow.

So I slid down the table and took the meat that they stole from the table. I took all I wanted, Hoseok came back with no food on the table except the sauce made of chili vinegar and soy sauce splattered across.

"Hyung, my noona's fashion line wasn't even there..." I didn't respond because i was sooo full from the food...

They just spotted Kookie just sitting down begging Y/N for more food...Jimin, Micah and taehyung making designs for a grave and blaming each other for killing the guinea pig. Food was everywhere and I just sat on the chair, feeling full with Yoongi and Y/N are just staring at us and were talking about something while Kookie was begging about making more food.....

Yoongi POV

"WAHHH.....there is actually nothing left beh..." I can't believe my eyes that they just ate like hungry bears.

I havent seen them like this except when we all had a gathering at a buffet and the beef there was delicious but Namjoon almost burned Jin's hand because of the stove.

"Was my food that yummy?"

"Maybe...how about us???Where did Jungkook go by the way???"

"I dont know...but guess what? I saved 3 extra crabs and meat incase we wanted more. YeeT" she said as I was so happy that I can finally taste her cooking,

We went to the kitchen just to find Jungkook opening the last crab and finished all the fishes and the last 2 crabs...

He was caught red handed.

so thats where he went

He just licked his finger and ran while I tried to catch him...but I got held back...Y/N was held my wrist.

"Its ok Yoongles, imma just make some more." She chuckled

"But you will just get tired...Do you just wanna go to S&R???" I asked her worriedly

"But its expensive there...how about...KFC???And i will pay..." She said using the money gesture

"Woowww...the mighty Y/N is paying...i knew you would suggest KFC..."

"Ehehe wanna go?" She asked as I nodded

"Lets go." We went outside and it was already night and it was freezing.

So we decided to call for delivery and thought of giving extra jacket to the delivery man since its cold and he is still driving.Y/N was the one who thought of this...I am happy that i found someone like her.The food came and we didnt let the man ring the bell because the boys will hear so we stayed near the door and made a lookout and there was the delivery man.

"Agent 1..Target in sight over" Y/N whispered while holding up her finger gun against her cheek

"Agent 2..Target in sight...i am going in."I continued and played along.

I went out and Y/N gave the jacket to him and he said thank you and complimented us being a very kind couple.

After that, we checked if the boys are all in the kitchen and they were...well except 1.

"Agent 1...Mission abort!!!We are exposed!" I whisper shouted

"Who? Agent 2, Who?!" She also shout whispered

"Its Jungkook!We have been caught! Run!" I replied

We ran to the nearest room in the 2nd floor since the living room is the 1st floor. Luckily we were ahead of the running bunny.

Y/N was ahead of me when she went inside i got caught on my ankle by Jungkook but i said for her to just go close the door...but she didnt let go so she pretended to take a gun and put it on his head and he put up his hand for defeat i stood up properly and took the gun from her hand and killed Jungkook as he pretended to fall slowly and closed his eyes...We just laughed at him...Then he opened his eyes just to see that we closed the door already.

"That was fun"I told her

"I know..maybe lets play more next time but with the other boys too..."I nodded to agree while chuckling...

Then we just ate the Delicious Chicken of KFC as the prize for winning from the Hungry Food Wars...

Please tune in next time to read about HFW...Good day everyone...

~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~

A/N:Hai my lil bebehs...i have been lazy lately...sorry for not updating fast but i will try my besttt...BYEEEEE