Chapter 28 : Snow White🍎(Jianna)

~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~

Micah POV

Last night was a night I would never ever forget.

^Last night^

After we ate filipino food which I missed so much, I walked back to the room first after cleaning up to lay down before Jimin oppa comes.

Because of those two specific lovers'Y/N and Yoongi Oppa' for making me and him stay together in one room.

For who knows how many nights?!

So I quickly lay down and use my phone to watch funny videos of puppies and other cute animals.

As I heard the door knob open, I stand up to quickly escape any awkwardness.

Jimin oppa then came in looking worried or sad, i'm not sure, he just doesn't look like his usual self.

"Im just gonna..um..Just help Y/N with the dishes. Y-yeah the dishes" I managed to say and pass by him who was walking towards the bed. But a hand took my wrist halting my fast paced walk.

"Micah. We need to talk." He says,

Did I do something wrong? I'm scared. Is he mad at me or something?

"Im not mad at you" He continues,

Oops...Did I say that too loud? Or is he a mindreader?

"Ok...Umm...Whatcha need to say to me?" I ask with a small voice to get going asap,

"Sit down...please" He tells me,

So I did what he said and sat down on the side of the bed while he sat a bit far beside me.

"You need to know something." He starts off.

Should I tell him too? Well its now or never.

Shoot your shot, shoot my only shot.

"I like you, Jimin oppa" I quickly tell him.

Silence filled the room.

Oh well, atleast I tried.

I was gonna stand up and walk out to get this rejection over with. But when I stood up, Jimin oppa held my wrist and he stood up as well then hugged me.

He chuckled,

"Thanks Micah, I like you too. I thought you didn't like me. But suprisingly you like me back" I hear him chuckle and then release sigh of relief...

I just hugged him back smiling like a weirdo.

*Present*

We both slept side by side last night cozily.

We just slept very comfortably, not.

Well it was kind of awkward at first but he made the first move and hugged me making him the big spoon, though he said he usually prefers the small one, I guess the firt time is an exception.

From then, I slept listening to his fast paced heart beat that had a beautiful rythm.

The night then passed by beautifully.

"Yah! We are gonna be late you dwarves! Snow white ain't gon' wait for her two dwarves to get their butts off of bed!" I hear someone say but some words were muffled and muted,

"Jimin hyu*muffle*ng! Yah! Pabooo! We're gonna be late! We meed to go somemhere! Yah! Stob!" I continue hearing but still like someone trying to cover his mouth.

Its probably a dream.

It sounds like Jungkook!

Im sleeping, its a dream right? Or not?

I open my eyes to see a beutiful creature infront of me snoring cutely.

I looked at the door to see Taehyung oppa and Jin oppa with the others trying to cover and pull back Jungkook.

Wait.

Jimin. Me. In the bed. Hugging. Closely.

Please tell me its not a dream.

I sit up and stretch with Jungkook smiling in the door along with the others that are also outside but peeking,

"Look what you did! You woke one of them up!" Jin oppa scold,

"HEY SHORTIE WAKE UP!" Jungkook shouts, I felt a the bed shift beside me,

He woke up.

I carefully look behind me to see Jimin oppa looking like a complete angel.

His hair was messy and his face was puffy and he's so cute.

"Goodmorning Micah~" He greets cheerfully with his groggy morning voice,

"Morning oppa" I reply with a smile,

"At last! Come on! We need to go somewhere!" Jungkook continues whining,

"Calm down! I heard you a while ago. Don't think you'll get away from this. Come here you kid!" Jimin oppa says playfully standing up but before he took off to run after Jungkook, he kissed my cheek that made me heat up inside.

I froze, my stomach fricking flipped inside out upside down, god!

He then ran after Jungkook while the others also followed them except Y/N.

"Told you. He likes you" She says, leaning on the doorframe.

I became shy,

"Lets go on a double date sometime. So..." She continues,

I continue lookinh at her asking for her to continue what she was gonna say,

"When will you ask him out?" She asks sheepishly,

"Yah! Y/N! Come here!" I shout because of shyness and embarrassment, hitting her with my pillow while she tried to run away. I ran after her to see that she went to Yoongi oppa and hugged him while he was laying down on their bed.

"Yoongi! Look at Micah! Shes trying to hit me!" She playfully snitches,

"Micah go and just hit Jimin or something. Don't hurt my baby. Go on" He says with a groggy small voice with a hint of soft anger so I just backed up.

He really loves her that he will be willing to even scold someone for her even when hes sleeping.

Theyr'e cute.

Y/N just hugged him and whispered a 'thank you' to Yoongi oppa as he hugged her tightly, kissed her forehead then continued to sleep I guess, I ran out as soon as he kissed her on the forehead.

I am now currently putting on make up for our trip later, I spot Jimin oppa come close from the mirror's reflection then back hugged me.

I just smiled at the mirror and he smiled bigger.

"We officially like each other now. No going back. Ok?" He asks me with his chin on my shoulder.

I quickly pecked his cheek

"Yup!" I beam and he smiles wider which made his eyes hide as he showered my face with soft kisses.

~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~

A/N: Hai. If you want. You can suggest for what pov you want for the next chapter like what BtsjiminismyOppa did for this chapter. Either Jianna, Y/N and Yoongi, Or any of the boys. I am willing to do any. Thank you quavas!💜😘:>