Chapter 21 : Wanna Come?

[EDITED 04.29.2020]

~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~

Y/N POV

After the movie, we all decided to go shopping.

All of us decided to help each other find different styles for each member, that meant everyone would come along for every person's tryouts.

The formation was youngest to oldest, Jungkook came first.

We brought him to a store he never bought clothes from. In the end after finding that everything looks good on him, we all voted for him to buy the outfit with a yellow checkered dress shirt with white ripped jeans for the bottom along with yellow converse. We gave him the bright sunshine look.

Micah got a sky blue tank top paired with white ripped high waisted shorts finishing it off with blue high cut converse and accessories that Jimin bought for her ofcourse. They gave her a stylish casual girlfriend look, according to Jimin.

I, on the other hand got a coral pink lace offshoulder top with denim mom jeans styled with a black and silver belt along with brand new black women boots that had a sharp point and laces. I had a soft bright spring look.

Taehyung got a black and white striped dress shirt paired with a black leather motorbiker jacket and black leather skinny jeans with black timberlands, a white bandana to finish the cool biker look.

Jimin got a red tank top and black ripped skinny jeans with a black and red checkered handkerchief dangling from his back pocket pairing with red high cut converse as well. He has the hot bully boyfriend look, according to Micah.

Namjoon got a fishnet-ish tshirt along with messy red-checkered-ripped black jeans, white adidas and a red cap to go with it, it gave him the bad boy look.

Hoseok on the other hand got a gray turtle neck half sleeved shirt paired with black leather zipper designed jeans. For his shoes, we chose the black leather boots.

Yoongi got a white polo under a green poloshirt tucked in whitewashed blue denim jeans and white colorful fila shoes and a baseball cap that goes with it. He had the colorful hobo...according to them but for me, the cute colorful hobo look.

Last but not least, Jin got everything black, black shirt under a black denim jacket and black denim jeans with black lowcut boots.
He had the rude boy next door look.

"How much is it miss?" I ask the cashier after getting my outfit.

"***,***,***.**₩ ma'am" She answers,

"Mhm." I reply as I check my bag and took out my wallet then strted couting the money needed but Yoongi but took his wallet from his pocket and paid before I even gave mine.

"Really?" I said to him

"Yes...really. You're slow in counting money."He grins while getting his change,

" *gasps* Hey! Its only because i'm also holding my phone and purse." I defend myself,

"Lets just go beh!" He continues as he takes my hand and intertwines it with his and go to the guys.

After we were all done, we decided to eat in a one of the korean restaurants.

While we were eating, my phone rang.

"Oh guys... I will just take this...sorry" I tell them as they all nod while chewing,

"Y/N!How are you? Do you eat well?Did you eat already?"

"Ofcourse ma, how about you?"

"Fine as always! Your dad got heavier! He keeps eating nowadays!"

"Hahahaha let him, ma, that means your food is great."

"True, true. Anyways, will you get home for your brother's celebration?"

"Oh... I don't think I can, ma. You know, college studies and stuff. We have tons of requirements. Especially the week of Ton's celebration."

I actually am jokinh, I'm gonna prank her and surprise them on that day.

"Ah...okay....I just hope that you'll visit soon! I hope you will be healthy bebe, stay safe! Love you!" She replies with a bit of sadness in her voice.

She fell for it.

"Thank you for understanding mama. Baibai! Love you!!!"

Then I turned it off.

"Guys!Are you free next break?" I ask them,

"Uhh, yeah. Probably." Namjoon answers,

"Are you allowed to go on a trip outside the country?"

"Maybe, but we will inform our parents first." Taehyung replies,

"Alrighty," I say with joy filling my voice,

"Why?" Yoongi asks

"Im planning to go to my home country, the Philippines." I muttee while chewing on my noodles,

"Ohh...slowly now..." Yoongi says to me while rubbing my back,

"How many days will we be staying?" Hobi asks,

"Maybe a week or two? It depends."

"Yes! Going far far away from that college!" Jungkook exclaims,

"Okay! So who will pay for the expenses? Pay for own. " Namjoon asks,

"I will...since you guys are coming to my country..."

"Okay...but we will contribute half of the money for the guys and Micah since I heard you were broke, I will pay for yours and mine." Yoongi suggests as I shook my head rather quite frantically,

"I have to pay, okay? I will let you explore my hometowns since i have to visit all of them. Are you guys okay with that?"

"Ofcourse!We are looking forward to this trip!"Jimin smiles,

"Im actually pranking my mom. I told her I cant come. All settled?"

"How about transportation there?" Micah asks,

"We can borrow my dad's RV" I answer,

"Who has a license?" I continue,

"Jin hyung,Yoongi hyung, Hoseokie. We can meet up in my house?" Taehyung replies,

"Okay all settled whoever can go. Meet up in the Tae's house and we will go to the airport together using, who's car?"

"Mine and Jin hyung's" Yoongi says,

"Okay we will go there with their cars. Bring atleast 10 pairs of clothes or more."

"Yes Ma'am!" They say saluting to me,

"Hell yea."

~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~

A/N: okay guys...this is so not good....this chapter is so not interesting ew...my gasss....sorry for updating so slowly...im very lazy lately....i will do my best with the next chapter!!!Bai guys!!!