Chapter 5 : KFC IS THE BEST

[EDITED 03.08.2020]

~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~

Y/N POV

After class I walked over to his table and saw him asleep. So I sat beside him and waited until he woke up by doing my homework...well not really, more like just doodling on my book.

Yoongi POV

I woke up with someone beside my table. I fully opened my eyes and saw Y/N writing on her book, I heard her stomach growling so I straightened my posture as she noticed I was awake.

"Had a good sleep?" She asked giving me a glance then gave her attention back on her book.

"Sleep is always good." I answered as she chuckled

"True dat" She answered with her attention still on her book.

Seems like she's drawing something. From my point of view from the other table it looked a bit like a face, but I cant really see the details because I don't usually bring my glasses to school.

"You ready?" I asked as I stood up and swung my bag over my shoulder, then put both my hands in my pockets.

She closed her book and put back her pencil into the pencilcase then stood up, also putting her bag over her shoulders.

"Ready"

I drove and she was on the passenger seat and i continued driving until i saw KFC

"KFC!KFC!KFC!KFC!" She chanted

"Ei, ur like a kid."

"Ain't my fault. its because i love love loveee KFC!" She replied sassily maybe i chose the right restaurant after all.

"I will treat you so treat me nicely too." I said

"You know what i love more than food? Free food!!!" She keeps moving her hands and legs showing her excitement she looks like a small kid.

Y/N POV

I ordered Crispy Chicken with rice and Mashed Potato and lastly Mushroom soup. He ordered the same thing. We ate and ate it was supppeeerrrr dupppeeerrrr ddddeellllliiiiicccciiioooouuuusssss!!!!!!

But they only gave one mashed potato, we tried calling the waiters but they didnt even give one single glance at us soooo...we fought over it.

"I love Mashed potatoes so give it to me!" He screeched

"Mashed potato is my life"

"Mashed potato is more than my life" He had a point

"But i love mashed potato;m;!" I talked back cutely pouting at him

"*sighs* You win...eat it" I shouted in victory then he wiped something on my lip but the problem is he went closer and closer until our eyes met in like one inch apart and he stared at my lips

"Youre so cute" he said with a low voice

"Thanks" I smiled shyly and he smiled back

He then glanced at my lips and looked into my eyes like he was staring at my soul.

I also then looked at his pinkish lips and then stared at his beautiful dark eyes as he went closer and closer until...

To be continued...

~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~

A/N: okay guys!!more cliff hangers are on the way!!!i enjoy telling my stories but typing is hard...but nonetheless i wont stop! Okie its almost Taetae's B day!!!!I love you!!!I hope you guys like my stories!!!If you do...I LUV YOU!U ARE THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!Thank u so much if u like my story!!!luv u guys!!!
Made: December 20 2017