Chapter 52 : The Announcement

[07.23.2020]

~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~

Y/N POV

Yoongi is sitting down on the sofa infront of the prepared camera as I stand restlessly behind it.

"Don't be nervous, beh. Calm down." He soothes me as I sigh while trying to stop pacing back and forth.

"I find it ironic how it's supposed to be you who's supposed to be nervous right now." I chuckle trying to lessen my anxiety,

What if some Army's won't like me?

What if they don't think im good enough for Yoongi?

What if they think I'm not good for him?

"Beh, come here." He gestures me to come.

I stop right infront of him, he takes both of my hands and looks up at me.

"Beh, if you have thoughts about whether you're good enough for me, you're not good for me or useless bull poop like that, just throw those away because you are perfect in my eyes. That's what matters. If some people won't accept the fact that I love you so much and want to keep you for the rest of my whole life, then it's their problem." He comforts me as I smile at how he always manages to make me calm down,

He then flashes me a gummy smile of his that made everyone fall for him.

"Thanks, Yoongi." I reply as I cup his cheeks with his hands still in mine and give him a kiss on the forehead.

"Are you ready?"

"More ready than I'll ever be."

-

"So ARMY there's this thing that I've been keeping for quite a while now." Yoongi finally speaks up after taking 10 minutes of talking to the comments.

He intertwines his hand with mine as we both give each other reassuring looks.

Since it's Kkul FM, it was only a voice live.

I quietly sat beside him, helping him find nice comments as he answered them.

But it's time.

What is it oppa??????

You have baby?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ jk

You're dating Jimin oppa? 😆

You're actually a soul of a cat inside a human body?

I chuckle at the funny ones, well it was almost all of them.

ARMY legends.

"I'm getting married, I hope you all take this in well. I've been engaged to this precious angel for 12 years now, I would be very thankful if you will all support our relationship. I know that we hid this for so long but I hope you all understand why we did, if there are some of you worried what will happen to my idol life, you don't have to be. I will continue being your BTS Suga, but Min Yoongi belongs to someone else now. I hope ARMY understands, I know you all will." He says as I just stare at him while wondering how someone wouldn't let him do whatever he wants, he deserves the whole world.