Chapter 10 : Thank the Movie

A/N: HI MY LI'L BEBEHS..Sorry if i was slow at updating. I was busy with stuff...but i hope this chapter isnt that cringey but yeah...Happy New year belated..hehe..lets just continue..and put up "For You" by Bangtan and i love their graceful dances..im dying slowly inside..anyways..lets start!!

[EDITED 04.01.2020]

~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~

Y/N POV

Before the movie started, Yoongi snuggled closer to me so that he can hug me tightly and make me feel safe and not scared.

When its the beginning to the climax I noticed that Yoongi was sleeping while hugging me tightly.

I shut my eyes tightly and peeked my eye open and exactly that time the ghost went out and made weird noises so I also put my hands covering my ears.

"Sorry, Jimin oppa" I heard so I opened my eyes trying to avoid the TV and saw that Micah accidentally jumped to Jimin's lap.

I was so proud of myself and looked infront and I didn't know that the Grudge girl was on screen so I shut my eyes tightly while I heard Hobi oppa shout loudly.

Because of the shout of Hobi oppa, Micah got shocked and screamed too. She shouted near Jimin oppa's ear and she said sorry again and again but Jimin oppa said its ok and he held her hand.

I felt proud again but I looked at the screen and it stopped by that, I meant the girl stopped and the screen was dark because of the cast of characters and I felt something holding my foot and I woke Yoongi up and he asked why.

"Wake up..."

"What?" He groggily asked

"I feel like someone is holding my ankle..help"

"Dont panic...dont move.." He said

"ok..but but but ah-"Exactly before I screamed Yoongi kissed me and hugged me tightly as I was just there frozen in shock and with my heart rate beating too fast

"Dont shout..ok..its probably just one of the maknaes"I was still frozen. He looked at me and chuckled and then kissed me again. But this time, my lips unconsciously replied back and until Eomma Jin opened the lights and saw Yoongi and I kissing.

They were clapping and whistling and turns out that Kookie was the one holding my ankle and he was peeking at our moment until Namjoon threw a pillow at him.

"Hey..you are still a fetus..its inappropriate close your eyes.." Namjoon scolded

"Arasseo"Then he put his both hands to his eyes obediently and stayed like that

"Good Fetus" He replied

We also saw Jimin and Micah hugging together..it was a cute sight to see..

"Why cant I get a girlfriend?"The boys envied us..all four of us just blushed and smiled

We all laughed

"Can I open my eyes now,appa?Why are you guys laughing?Pwease can Kookie open his eyes??"

Kookie then wanted to be an adult from then on...

-To Be Continued-

~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~

A/N: Was this part short?If it is..sorry... i will maybe continue tomorrow...so yeaaahhhh..Byeeeeeeeee My li'l bebehs!!!!