Chapter 14 : Mall

A/N:Hello...bye...hehe... (H/L) is hair length and (H/C) is hair color.thank uuuu

[EDITED 04.25.2020]

~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~

Y/N POV

I woke up to see Yoongi next to me, I check my phone and it read 8:34 a.m. I pecked Yoongi's forehead and just took a few minutes to appreciate the beautiful human being laying infront of me.

I slowly went out of his hug to check on Micah if she was awake so that we can cook early.

I went to their room to discover Jimin and Micah cuddling so closely.

I was so happy that my ship came to fly using my magical pixie dust.

So I just close the door as quiet as possible.

I continue to grin on the way to the kitchen. I saw Eomma Jin washing in the sink.

I ran to him to see what he was washing then suddenly my heart stopped, I almost slipped,

THANKFULLY Eomma caught me.

But the problem was that his face was super duper close to mine, our muscles didn't move even one bit.

It was tense.

Then we hear groaning sounds to see Yoongi stretching then he saw us.

I realized the situation so I stood up properly as Yoongi was glaring at us so I ran to him.

"Yoongi...dont misunderstand. I just fell." I try to explain the misunderstanding.

"How could I not misunderstand? Someone I love is being held by another man that is not me. And it happened to be Jin hyung." He answers back with anger in his voice but he didn't raise it.

"But i'm not even your girlfriend. Please don't give me attitude, Yoongi." I tell him,

"Yoongi-ah. Calm down. She just slipped. I just caught her."Jin explains some more and Yoongi just sighed.

"I need some time." I was in tears when he closed the door of the room we slept in.

Im so mad at myself for being so clumsy.

And why the fuck did I say that?

I will do anything to just avoid a situation like this but it already happened.

Jin tries to comfort me by saying that Yoongi just needs time to cool down since he just woke up so his mind wasnt clear yet so I should give him time.

I just nod.

Micah, Jimin and the others came out shocked after all the mad voices we caused so they all tried to comfort me.

Taehyung suggested to go to the mall for me to stop worrying first.

I agree.

The others asked Yoongi if he wants to come too but he refused.

I just wore the same style almost every time I go to the mall.

Black jacket, black jeans, black shirt, I brought my phone and some pocket money.

We drove to the mall l, this time going with Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin.

We arrived with me not really caring if people were looking at me suspiciously like I have been a culprit before.

We walk to starbucks, I was struggling with getting my money out of my phonecase so I told them to line up first.

After I got my money out, I walk to Jungkook and Jimin who were the representatives to order and told them my selection and just walk back to the table where the rest were.