Chapter 53 : The Wedding (Final)

[07.23.2020]

~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~

Yoongi POV

I stand in the middle of the white carpet with uneasiness growing inside of me.

I just felt like something would go wrong-

"What do you mean Namjoon broke the chair?" Seokjin hyung asks Taehyung,

I release a sigh of relief.

"*chuckles*At this point, I'm not even surprised anymore." I comment, feeling a gush of relief,

"*sighs* He tripped, held onto the chair for support but it bent and the leg broke." Taehyung replies.

I look around, seeing all our friends and family members sitting on the chairs with Namjoon just standing beside Jungkook at the very end scratching his nape all awkwardly with a sheepish smile.

I just chuckle as the other two also just laugh along.

The seven of us were in a line but with me infront of the priest, waiting for my bride to enter.

I fiddle with my fingers behind me as Seokjin hyung pats my back.

"It's okay, don't be nervous." He reassures as I give him a smile,

"Thank you, hyung." I reply as he smiles back.

All of us were in our tuxedos, all of our hair were naturally black. My hair was gelled to the side to make myself look more neater. As well as the other guys, they had to gel their hair because the survey we conducted said that all of us look superior with gelled up hair style.l according to the survey that Jin hyung held a week ago tmfor ARMYs to answer.

"We'll get ready now, good luck, hyung. Fighting!" Maknae says as he pats my back, I nod in reply as most of them go to the small house where my Y/n was preparing herself in.

Namjoon and Hoseok stand by my side also part of the men in honor.

I fiddle on my bow neck tie as I do my breathing excercises to help myself calm down.

I never knew it would be this nerve-wrecking.

Your POV

I inhale and exhale deeply. I look down at my gown as I fiddle with the flower bouquet.

It was a white gown with lace as sleeves. From my waist down, it was puffed up with white nets and laces beautifully complimenting each other. The whole gown had mini white flowers with sparkling beads in the middle here and there, my wavy hair was down with a thin veil over my head.

My dad stood beside me helping me get less overwhelmed.

My adorable young nieces wearing flower crowns and nephews with flower pins wait first in line holding baskets of flower petals in baskets.

Second were my bride's maids who were my teenage cousins.

Third were my ladies of honor partnered with some men of honor. First were my sister and Taehyung, second was Micah with Jimin, third was Nora with Jungkook, the third were my close cousins with their husbands and wives. My mom sat in the very front seat in the ceremony. We stay inside the small shed-ish house where we stay to hide before going outside for the wedding ceremony.