Chapter 6 : Come On!!!

[EDITED 03.08.2020]

~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~

Y/N POV

He came closer and closer until his lips were just centimeters away from mine...until

......

...The waiter came....the waiter was looking at us innocently until he sighed and then growled at him and the waiter realized his fudging mistake. It then became awkward after the waiter left but I just chuckled and continued eating...

"Lets continue at the car..."He then sighed again

"Okay.." I just chuckled Then he chuckled back too

>30 minutes later<

"That will be ***,***.** Won" The waiter said

"Ok" He said

That was I think expensive..I wanted to add a bit of my money because I didnt want to be a burden and to be shameless.. I was gonna get my money and give it to the waiter until he held back my hand and said that he can pay...I just nodded and pouted my lips

"ahh...kyeopta.."He sighed then patted and ruffled up my hair and then he stood up and opened his hand next to mine signaling for me to hold his hand..

I hesitated but he opened his hand wider and smiled wider so i gladly took it and smiled back at him...

His hands were so warm.I just enjoyed holding his hand while it lasts.We arrived at the car and he drove so coolly(idk if thats a word but anyways)

He just chuckled when he saw my mouth open wide because of admiration...then there was traffic..it was a bit awkward so i tried to open a conversation.

"Y/N"He called out so i faced him...

Little did i know his face was just centimeters away from me...He leaned closer and closer until...

The car behind us honked so he got frustrated and shouted

"Can you fuc***ng be patient!!! WE ARE HAVING OUR MOMENT HERE!!" He sighed and looked at the road to see the super small gap between his car and the car infront of us and he got so frustrated.

I just held his hand and held his chin to make him look at me and i smiled to make him calm...

"Lets continue at school" i said while blushing..

"Ok.."He smiled back with his precious gummy smile

Yoongi POV

Even though our break was already an hour it still felt like minutes when i was with her.

There was only 5 minutes before our break is done. So i went to Y/N's next subject room...

How do i know?? I asked her a while ago. I found her getting books in the her locker.I took her hand and even though people were looking at us i didnt mind.

I dragged her to an empty hallway and gently pushed her to a wall and stared at her as she blushed. I was going closer until i was only a centimeter away from her lips and then kissed her forehead instead..I smiled and she blushed.

"Y/N. Will you let me court you?"I asked her

"You're more than welcome." She answered shyly as I hugged her and then i moved back to see her face but i didnt let go, We smiled at each other...

"You're so beautiful"I said to her only

She replied with a big smile on her face that made me soon make my gummy smile even bigger than makes me not see anything but her blurry but super pretty face.

~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~

A/N:Hey Guys!!! This is i think a bit cringey...i wont be able to update until December 23 or 24...sorry for the packed schedule..but i will try to update as soon as possible..bye now my lil babies!!