Chapter 41: Fine

[02.15.2020]

◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎

YOONGI POV
3 pm

  I woke up to see Y/N beside me sleeping quietly in my embrace. I checked the time and decided to apologize to my brothers. Especially Namjoon and Jungkook as well. I pecked her forehead before slowly and quietly going out the bed and i carressed her hair. I tucked her in with her blanket and quietly went out the door. I went to the room of Namjoon, and Jin first. I knocked on the door.

"Come in" I heard through the door, It was Jin hyung

"Hey" I greeted them, well specifically all of them, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin hyung, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin.

"What were you gonna tell us?" Hoseok asked as I looked into Namjoon's eyes then Jungkook

"Im sorry...Im so sorry Namjoon, Jungkook also Hoseok and Jin hyung, Jimin and Taehyung. Sorry for getting so sensitive and hurting people around me, especially Y/N.  Im sorry, I dont know if you guys can forgive me or not, but just know that I regret everything I've done starting when I lashed out. Im so sorry for hurting you guys. I really mean it" I said as I looked down on the floor and felt a pair of arms around me. I hugged him back.

"We forgive you, hyung" Jungkook said to me in a sincere voice

Then I looked up and I saw the other 4 stand up and did a group hug with me but Namjoon was just staring at us.

"Come on leader-nim, I know you want some'a this" Taehyung said sassily as I smiled and Namjoon chuckled and opened his arms wide as he walked towards us and joined the hug.

"Thanks guys...Im so happy to have all of you" I said as we were all hugging, I bursted in tears as I was in the group hug.

"What a cry baby hyungg" Jimin said to me as I just chuckled at him as I hugged them tighter.

"You guys are the best"

3 HOURS LATER

    After the guys and I talked to the parents of Y/N and fix some stuff, we're fine now. But I just need to get Y/N back. I walked back to her room and opened the door.

   I saw her quietly looking at her phone but as soon as we made eye contact, she turned her phone off and hid it under her back. I walked closer, observing her every move.

Clenching jaw
Nervous eyes
Zipped lips
Heavy breaths
Unsettling feeling

Shes hiding something...obviously.

I sat beside her, she kept eyeing where my eyes kept landing on, which was her hand that was hiding behind her back.

"Whats that?" I asked as I sat down beside her while cautiously watched my movements.

"What's what...? Oh...My phone? Its my phone. Why?" She continued smiling nervously

"Ohh...But why are you hiding it?" I asked as she gulped

"Well...Its*clears throat* Its just something I'm browsing...in twitter..." She answered

But I can tell she was lying

"You sure?" I asked while I went closer to her

"Yup!" She smiled in relief

"Whats it about? Can I see?" I asked as her eyes grew wider

"NO- I mean no...Uhmm...Imma go pee." She said breaking eye contact and proceed out the room.

She left the bed quickly and brings her phone in with her.

I lay on the bed thinking what she could possibly be hiding from me.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

Y/N's POV

     I exit the cr cautiously. I saw Yoongi sleeping on the bed, I laid down beside him and took out my phone. My old classmates were chatting in the old gc that we had when we were still studying in the Philippines. But in that section, Micmic wasn't my classmate.

     They set a date which was 3 days from now for a meet up. It was located near a forest and a lake. They wanted to swim as well, I was contemplating whether I should go or not. Should I? And Can I?

Hey Y/N! Hby? Can u go?

Im not yet sure, I'll go back overseas a day after the meet up.

Aww then I hope you make it!

Yeaa I missed you as welllll

I wonder what news you have, and everyone else

Someone bring pizza plez...

Im broke as fuck

Same

Calm your bellies lads, Alex will pay for everything he said

What?

Wdym?

Huh?

YAY FREE FOOD!

Alex told me he wants to pay for everything. I heard that he has lots of money now.

What? How?

Hope all

How could a clown like him earn so much money?

He probably turned hotter than usual and then decided to work in a strip club?

Nah hes not that perverted

Only if they knew

"Whats that?" He asked with his groggy voice

I immediately bolted my phone behind my back out of shock to hide it.

"Oh this? *he nods* nothing. Just a small gc of our batch." I answered as he hmmed

"Are they planning to meet up or something?" He asked me as I tried to think whether to tell him or not.

"No, even if they did, I probably wouldn't join" I continued as I glanced at him

He hugged my hips and whispered against my tummy.

"You can go if you want, I dont want to hold you back. You're not an object, but you're still mine. I dont want to be like a clingy boyfriend or something" He said as I smiled at how soft he can really be.

I started carressing his hair and slowly combed it with my fingers. He said it always calms him.

"I would love a clingy boyfriend though." I answered as he chuckled.

"If you want I'll drive you there. When is it?" He asked as I slid down to his arms.

I hugged him back.

"3 days from now." I answered

"I miss you so much" He said as he snuggled his face on the crook of my neck and softly kissed it.

"I miss you too"

◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎~◎

A/N: Ok i kno this chap sucks but thank you so much for reading it til' this far and sorry for super slow updates🙃😜