#9

NAMJOON POV:

"Have you got everything with you?"

I nodded my head at Jin. We both then sat on the chair, waiting for our flight to go back to Korea.

We took the earliest flight to Korea but because of the bad weather, the flight got delayed. How perfect.

I huffed while running my hand through my hair. I felt so frustrated. Just then I felt a hand rubbed my back. I darted my eyes up.

"I don't know if this sounds right but don't worry. I think Hyejin would be just fine. We know that person very well. Hyejin wouldn't get hurt."

Jin was right. That person wouldn't hurt Hyejin. Hyejin is too precious to both of us. But I don't know for how long Hyejin will be safe. That person can do anything.

"Joon," My teary eyes locked with Jin's sparkling one. He showed me a calm smile. "I know you love Hyejin just as much as I do. Just don't worry that much. You'll get sick."

"But Jin.."

"Kim Namjoon. Listen to me this once."
I sighed. Nodding my head, I leaned back to the seat to calm my mind. Suddenly, a certain someone popped into my mind.

Grabbing my phone, I dialled the number quickly.

~~~~~

HYEJIN POV:

"I'm bored." I turned my head to Jeon. He was focusing his eyes on the road. I pursed my lips.

"I said I'm bored." I saw him rolled his eyes.

"Then fucking sleep."

I tched at him in annoyance, crossing my arms on my chest while slumping back onto the seat.

"You should stop swearing."

"You should stop talking."

I pouted more at his remarked. My eyes then roamed around the car and landed on a shiny coin on the dashboard.

I took it and placed it into my palm. An idea crossed my mind as I eyed the coin.

"Let's play a game." I turned my body a bit at him.

"I'll flip this coin in the air. If it lands on the head, you got to ask me anything. Then vice versa. You ready?"

"No." He said boringly.

"Ready or not here I go."

I flipped it and catch it with both of my hands. I looked at the coin in my hand. Tail.

I squealed. "The tail come out! I get to ask you a question. Now, tell me your full name."

True, I never know his full name. I've asked once but he only want me to call him Jeon.

I asked my father and he said that I need to ask Jeon for it. Well, I could guess what would be his answer.

"Jeon."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Oh come on, where's the fun in that."

"None."

I flipped the coins again, and it landed on tail.