#34 (End)

It has been a year.

It has been a year since everything happened.

Everything seems normal like nothing happened. Jin hyung was cooking breakfast for us. Namjoon hyung was on phone about business matter. Yerin was playing with Taehyung and Jimin. Yoongi hyung was sleeping on the coach. Hoseok was chatting with Jin hyung in the kitchen. And Hyejin. Hyejin was..

Hyejin. Where's Hyejin? Where's my Hyejin?!

I frantically screamed Hyejin named. Searching for her everywhere. I went upstairs. Downstairs. Outside. Inside. There was no Hyejin.

"Jungkook." I looked behind me, everyone was there. Except for Hyejin.

"Jungkook." Jin hyung called me. He had a sad face. Tears started to overcome my vision as I tried my hardest not to cry.

"Jungkook. Hyejin is.. She's.." Namjoon started.

"No!" I shook my head.

"She's gone, Jungkook." Taehyung said after that.

"No! She's not! No!"

"You gotta accept it, Jungkook. She's gone." Jimin stated, sad eyes looking pathetically at me.

"No! She's not gone! She's not dead! I say no!"

"Jungkook. You must accept it."

"Jungkook, she's gone."

"Jungkook, Hyejin's gone."

"Jungkook.."

"Jungkook.."

"JEON JUNGKOOK! WAKE UP!"

I jolted up, eyes widen at the sudden screamed of my name. I gasped loudly, trying to regain my breath.

"Jungkook what's wrong? Are you okay?"

I gulped a few times to ease the lump in my throat. Eyes looking everywhere to make sure that I'm in reality.

"Hey, Jungkook. Look at me."

I blinked a few times as panic still attacking my mind. Breath still unsteady. I was then pulled into a tight hug.

All of the unease feeling left me. I was regaining back my sense. I clutched more onto the person. Tears now flowing non stop, wetting my cheeks. Damping the person's clothes.

"Kookie, what happened? Why are you like this?"

"Hyejin." I breathed out. "Hyejin."

"Yes, Jungkook. I'm right here. What's wrong?"

I pulled her closer to me. Not wanting to let go. I kept on crying on her shoulder. Slowly, my cry turned to sniffles. Hyejin was soothing me while rubbing circles on my back.

"You okay, now?" I nodded my head. I felt her kiss on top of my head.

"Gosh, Jungkook. You're scaring me. Don't do that again."

I hummed at her. Planting  sorry kisses on her neck. We stayed in this position for awhile until I slowly pulled away.

I saw her teary eyes which broke my heart. I made her cried too. I pulled her to kiss her lips. It was slow at first but started to get intense after few seconds later.

I was so addicted to the feeling of kissing her to the point that I don't want to let go. But oxygen despised us that much that I had to pull away. Panting.

"I'm sorry. It was a nightmare. I.. I don't.. I"

"Hey, it's okay. We'll talk about this later. You good?"