#22

HYEJIN POV:

"Auch! What was that for?!" He rubbed his throbbing head after I purposely hit it.

"That's for kissing me without my permission, again." Jungkook jutted his lower lips, sulking at me. He turned his body away from me.

I chuckled at his childish behaviour. Sulking Jungkook is interesting. "Jungkook." I called him but he won't respond.

I called him a few times more and got the same thing. "Are you mad at me?"

"Of fucking course." He deadpanned. I burst out laughing at that. He snapped his head towards me with a very deep pout on his face. I clutched my stomach while laughing harder.

"I thought Yerin is the 4 years old one here." I wiped the small tears that escaped my eyes from all the laughing I've done.

"It's not funny. It hurts y'know." I gestured for Jungkook to come and sit in front of me. He didn't want at first, still sulking.

"Kookie~" I cooed at him. I saw him pressing his lips into thin line, preventing himself from smiling wide. He then slowly crawled to sit beside me on the bed.

I caressed his head, running my fingers along his black shining hair. My touch linger around the area that I hit him. I felt him leaned into my touch, making me smile.

"Why do you like me so much? I didn't do anything that makes you happy. All I did was being annoying and a burden towards you."

"Here's a thing you don't know. That annoying and burdensome of you make me likes you. I feel that I'm being need by someone.

Also, you change me a lot. I've been a heartless person after Areum left me. I shut myself from the world. Even Yerin didn't want to meet me that much. But after knowing you, since the beginning, I feel something. Like some sort of sparks."

I blinked. "You mean you've like me since the beginning?" He nodded. "But then you still act cold towards me." I scoffed.

"You weren't being good either." He remarked.

"Hey, I give you my cinnamon rolls!"

"And I comfort you because of your asshole boyfriend."

I rolled my eyes. Pushing him away slightly from me. But he gripped my wrist and pulled me onto his chest.

"And I'm glad you're okay after that. I'm not good in comforting people."

I snaked my hands around his waist. Patting his back as if saying 'I'm glad you're there for me'. We stayed like that for a few minutes until I decided to pull away.

"I bet Yerin and Taehyung are searching for us. We've been in here for too long."

"Let them be. We got the time for us." Jungkook hugged me again, this time tighter, not wanting to let me go.

"Jeon Jungkook, I'm serious."

He let out a sigh of fine before letting me go. I smiled and patted his head. But he, of course the typical Jeon Jungkook, press a quick peck on my lips before stumbling out from the room.

For surely, I can't be friends with that bunny. He's just irresistible.

I shook at my own thoughts before limping towards the living room. I heard muffled noises from Yerin's room so I decided to walk there.

I twisted the doorknob to open the door. The sight in front of me was too cute. Taehyung had Yerin's clothes all over him, hands at the sides of his hips while nagging at the naked Yerin on the floor.