#33

"Jungkook! No, please! Wait!"

Jungkook went deaf at Hyejin's plead. He fasten his pace without looking back at her, who was struggling to catch up with him.

Jungkook felt hand tugging at his arm and he swatted away.

"What?!"

Hyejin flinched. Her face stained with tears that kept streaming down. Lips quivering wanting to explain everything that happened just now.

"J-jungkook.."

"Don't say my name." Jungkook's tone was harsh. Her heart ached at that. Jungkook never used that kind of tone to her. Not even when they aren't in relationship.

"I-it's not what it's l-look like. He.. He is the one..." Hyejin's was having a hard time talking because of her sob. Her breathing was uneven. It was because it was night that Jungkook couldn't see how red her face was because of the lack of breathing.

She gulped, trying to ease the pain in her chest and wanting to explain to Jungkook that she didn't do it. The kiss. It was all Eunwoo's plan. But she was having difficulty in controlling her breath. Making her head dizzy.

"H-hey.." Hyejin stumbled down to the ground, clutching Jungkook's sleeve tightly. Jungkook's hands instantly wrapped around her shoulder. Preventing her from collapsing.

He then brought her closer to him. Pulling her into his warm embrace. Jungkook rubbed circles on Hyejin's back to calm her down. Timing her breath with him.

"Hey, you gotta breath okay. We gotta do this together." Jungkook said softly in order to calm her down. Minutes past, they were still in the same position but it was calmer.

"You okay?" Hyejin nodded. Jungkook sighed as he ran his fingers along her strands of hair.

"'m sorry." She mumbled on his chest. "I was to shock. I didn't push him away quickly. I make you sad. I-"

Jungkook peck Hyejin's lips to shut her up. He then kissed her nose, both of her eyes and her forehead. The kiss last long there.

"It's my fault. I didn't let you explain and let my anger control me. I'm sorry, baby."

"B-but.."

"Hush. We're okay now, alright. You are sorry. I'm sorry. We know our mistakes. We're good." Jungkook sighed as he kiss the top of Hyejin's head while still muttering sweet words for her.

"Tho that one punch does not enough for him." Hyejin chuckled at his remark. "But you punch him five times, Jungkook."

He quirked his brows. "Really? I thought it was one. Should I give him more?"

"You should've just kill him." He let out set of laughter upon hearing her words. He patted her head, leaning it closer to his shoulder.

"I thought I'm the criminal here. And there you are, wanting me to kill someone."

"He's just too much. Forcing me to kiss him. Yuck. I wanna puke."

Jungkook pulled Hyejin into a breathtaking kiss, their lips molded perfectly, knocking their breath out of their lungs but neither of them care. It was too perfect to let go. So they kept going until they pulled away and panting against each other.

"That should clean his germs from you right?" Hyejin shook his head. "I'm gonna need more."

Both of them chuckle before driving back home. When they reached the house, they saw an unfamiliar car outside.

"Who?" Hyejin asked. Jungkook just shrugged and led them both inside. When Jungkook was about to close the door, he was pulled into a hug.

"Kookie!!!!!! I miss you so so so so so muchhhhhh!" Jungkook clasped his ears from the high pitched voice. He turned around with a terrified face to meet the happy one. He pushed the person away.