#25

"Jungkook, this is the third night already." The said male ignored the protest and flopped himself on the cozy bed.

"Come here." He patted at the empty space on his side. Hyejin shook her head, crossing her arms on her chest. Jungkook pouted like a child.

"Hyejinie~" He cooed. "Kookie needs cuddle." He tried again. Hyejin gawked at the side of the muscular man acting cute like his daughter.

"Are you drunk, Jeon Jungkook?" Instead of getting an answer,  she was pulled onto the bed by Jungkook. Her body was trapped in Jungkook's arms as he buried his face in between her neck and shoulder.

"You're so stubborn. I even used aegyo to cuddle with you which I never did. Fuck, you always make me do something I don't know I'm capable of."

Hyejin pinched at his arm when she heard him swore. Jungkook flinched and hissed while pouting. He sat up with a huff.

"Fine. I'll go since you don't want me."

"Well then, the door is over there."

Jungkook was taken aback with her remarked and more bewildered when Hyejin padded towards the door, opened it for him.

"Seriously? You don't want me that much?"

Hyejin broke into a mess of laughter when she saw how sad Jungkook looked to the point he might cry if she went further by saying that she didn't want him.

She closed back the door and sat beside him. Cupping his cheeks, pecking him on the lips.

"Why are you so.. unexpected tonight?"

"Just wanting the attention that I deserve these past few days."

"Didn't I gave you enough?"

"I basically have a thoughts that you didn't know that I'm exist since you keep paying attention towards Tae and Yerin only."

"Am not."

"You are."

"Prove me."

"You put carrots in Tae's plate when you didn't put in mine."

"You don't like carrots, Kook." Hyejin stated.

"B-but you should have just put. I'll eat them anyway because it was you who put it."

"That's all?"

"No. There's more. You gave Yerin morning and night kisses but not to me.

You cook Tae hyung favourite food but not mine.

You talk a lot with Tae hyung but not-"

His words were cut off when he felt a pair of warm lips crashed with his slight cracked one. After it felt like centuries to Jungkook, Hyejin had pulled away.

Rubbing his lips with her thumb. "You don't have to be jealous. I'll always love you, Jungkook."

She leaned in for another kiss, this time deeper. Jungkook got his arms on each side of Hyejin's waist, rubbing circle on her exposed skin with his thumb. On the other hand, Hyejin wrapped her arms around Jungkook's neck. The kissed wasn't anything but romantic. Cliche. But yeah, that's just how they are. A little spark of lust maybe.

"Did that prove how much I love you." Hyejin said after they had pulled away. Forehead against each other. Breath heavy.

"You make it looks like I'm the girl in this relationship." Jungkook whine and hid his face on Hyejin's shoulder.

Hyejin played with his hair while humming. "You should stop being jealous then."

"Am not jealous. I'm just possessive."