#32

JUNGKOOK POV:

"Hey, good morning pretty. I make you breakfast." I beamed loudly at Hyejin when she entered the kitchen. She looked at the table then back at me then back at the table again.

"Thanks, but I kinda in a rush. I need to go now." She grabbed an apple before storming out from the house. I pouted. Me and Hyejin haven't talk after the time she comforted me. Which was 2 days ago. And this past 2 days, we weren't talking. She had been avoiding me.

It was always Namjoon calling her or she was helping Jin in the kitchen when I wanted to talk to her. Guess she wasn't accepting me that much.

"Hey, morning kookie."

I mumbled a solemn morning back at Jimin. Jimin furrowed his brows at me, walking and sitting at the table. He took two pieces of pancake into his own plate before asking if I'm okay.

"I'm fine.." I placed a bottle of syrup on the table for him.

"It's about Hyejin, isn't it?"

I looked up at him with a pout before looking back down at the ground with a small nod. Jimin ruffled my hair to comfort me. It wasn't comforting much but I kinda need it. It helped me relax a bit.

"Give her some time. Life's pretty hard on her after what happened between you guys."

"It was hard for me too."

"I know." Jimin shoved a small piece of pancake that he had cut into his mouth. Munching it and speaking after he swallowed.

"That's why you both need time. Don't rush. Everything would be fine."

Jimin showed his killer eye smile which made me rolled my eyes at his cuteness. Trust me. I'm cuter.

Just then Taehyung walked down the stairs with Yerin in his arms. I rushed to him to take Yerin. She giggled when I tickled her face with kisses.

"I mishh you daddy!" She cupped my face and pecked my lips. I pecked her lips back making her grinned.

"I miss you so much too, cupcake!"

I giggled at her overload cuteness that made my day. Having Yerin is the most happiest moment in my life. She makes me happy. She help me going through my life. She's there when I'm happy. She's there when I'm sad. She's forever my best daughter.

"Where's Hyejin?" Jin asked me.

"Oh, Hyejin said that she got to rush so she went to uni already."

Jin frowned. "What do you mean she gotta rush? It's holiday for her after her academic camp. She isn't supposed to have any lectures for today."

I stared at Jin for a mere seconds before it hit me. Hyejin lied to me. It hurts me when I knew she lied. She never lie.

I forced a smile at Jin. "M-maybe, she gotta go to somewhere."

Jin shrugged as he thanked me for the breakfast. I nodded my head and went to feed Yerin some breakfast too. While me, I don't feel like eating. It just hurt to even eat when knowing that the love of your life lied to you.

But you lied to her too, Jungkook. When you said all those words. She got hurt too. So, it's fair.

~~~~~

HYEJIN POV:

"Hey, baby." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't call me that. I hate it coming out from you."

He snickered playfully. "But you are my baby."