#19

JUNGKOOK POV:

"Mommy..."

"Baby, she's not your mommy."

"Nwo. Mommy."

I sighed when Yerin kept on throwing tantrum because I prevented Hyejin from carrying her.

She made a grabby hands towards Hyejin that was currently sitting across from both of us. Hyejin smiled at me, signaling that it was okay but I shook my head.

"Mom- I mean Hyejin unnie can't carry you, princess. Her leg hurts."

Of course, Yerin is a 4 years old kid, that won't back away if she didn't get what she wants. Just like me.

I sighed again while ruffling Yerin's hair. I bit my lips then turned my head towards Hyejin. She understood and nodded.

"Come here, princess." Yerin beamed and wobbled towards her. Hyejin picked her up, swinging Yerin high in the air that emitted giggles from her. However, Hyejin's face that contorted in pain didn't go unnoticed by me.

"Buttercup, let's go colour with daddy. You love colour right?" I suggested, so that Yerin would come down from Hyejin. I believed that if she kept on carrying Yerin, she might feel more pain at her leg.

It had swollen a lot by all the walking that I've forced her before. I'm afraid she'll not be able to walk anymore.

"Can mommy join us?" I was about to protest but when Yerin pouted at me, eyes looking at me like a lost cute little puppy, with small whispered of 'please', I lost it.

"Yes, mommy can join us." I sighed and asked Yerin to take Hyejin to the playroom while I prepared some snacks for them.

"Did you just fucking called her mommy?" An irritated voice disturb the peaceful day of my life in the kitchen.

"Can you pretend that you didn't hear that, hyung?"

"Of fucking no when I heard that crystal clear. Here's what interesting about this 'mommy'."

I looked at him with a fucking tell me quickly and get out of my entire life forever face.

"Yerin didn't even call her real mommy, mommy." My eyes widen.

"Shit, really?! She didn't call Areum mommy?"

Taehyung frowned. "Are you saying that, you want Yerin to call Areum, mommy? Like Areum? The one that make you like this? The one that left you alone after fucking with you? The one that only want you for your looks? The one that-"

"Okay enough, hyung. I don't wanna kill anyone today. But seriously, she didn't call her mommy? Does Yerin know who she is?"

Taehyung nodded. "But she didn't like Areum that much. She said that Areum always bought her vanilla ice cream instead of chocolate."

"Who the fuck gives vanilla ice cream to kids?"

"Agree. Yerin also said that Areum kept on pinching her chubby cheeks that they hurt sometimes and she didn't treat Yerin's scratched knee when she fell while playing at the playground instead brought her back home and shoved her at me."

"Awful bitch. How dare she treated my baby like that? And hyung, why you even let her gets near Yerin if she didn't treat he properly?"

"One thing. She's her fucking mom. That's why. She has the rights."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm gonna fucking pull the rights from the shit out of her." I slammed the knife that I used to cut the apples after my last word.