#31

HYEJIN POV:

"..jin.."

"Hyejin.."

"Kim Hyejin!" My body jerked violently as my eyes now wide open, looking around like some sort of mad woman.

"Huh?"

"What huh? You fell asleep. Everybody already got off from the bus except you. Thank god I'm kind enough to wake you up."

One of my classmates said as she groaned before getting off from the bus. I shook my head as I now remember that we just got back from an academic camp.

And me seeing Jungkook in my house was just a dream. Dammit. Why would I dream of him.

I sighed while shaking my head. Taking my things with me and getting off from the bus after apologizing to the driver.

It was already late evening as I walked down the street. I know that uncle Jin was probably preparing dinner right now and dad must be resting. I don't wanna disturb them so I decided to walk back home. I also need some walk I guess. To clear a certain someone in my mind.

Remembering my dream, it made no sense for Jung- I mean Jeon to be there in my house. Yeah, it just made no sense. There's no way we're gonna meet again.

Few minutes passed as I reached my house. I opened the door and took off my shoes, arranging it on the shoe rack.

"I'm home." I said slowly. The house was pretty silent. It irked me. I looked around, dad and uncle Jin weren't downstairs. Probably having a chat upstairs.

"I'm feeling thirsty." I said to no one in particular before heading towards the kitchen. But then I saw a man, tall, black hair, a bit muscular, standing near the sink. I squinted my eyes for a better vision.

Jungkook? I thought to myself. Hell no. I shook my head. But my curiosity rose when I heard him humming to Jeon's favourite song. I mean, dude he talk to me about it lots, lots, of time. If course I would remember.

I took a step forward, standing near the kitchen counter. "Jungkook?" I croaked out. The man stiffen, stopping his movements before slowly turning around.

My breath hitched a bit. I'm nervous. Eventually, I close my eyes. What if- oh gosh! What if he really was Jungkook? What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? What am I-

"Offensive." The man said with a chuckle. A deep chuckle. My eyes widen. I know that voice! My eyes shot open and there, I saw him.

"Taehyung ssi."

He smiled widely while opening his arms for me. I lunched forward and hugged him tight. He wrapped his arms around me while placing his chin on top of my head.

"You shouldn't be hugging me like this y'know. Jungkook for surely will kill me."

"Fuck him." I snorted.

"Whoa. Honey bunny who the hell taught you that language?"

"You did."

Taehyung frowned. "You sure it's not Yoongi hyung?"

I tilted my head. "Might be."

"When did you arrived?"

"Yesterday. And oh, Jimin and Yerin are here too."

"Really?" He nodded. "C-can I meet Yerin?"

"Of course. Why can't you? It's not like anyone prohibited you."

"I'm just scare that Yerin might not want to meet me anymore after I left her."

Taehyung patted my head. "Nahh. She miss you so much. She keep talking about you, like every minute."