#26

The girl stared at the picture in between her fingers. Her eyes were emotionless but deep inside, angers are burning down her soul.

She scoffed upon remembering the event of the past days. Throwing another picture frame of a smiling Jungkook onto the floor. Letting the glass shattered all over the previous one that she had threw.

Living room in mess, clothes everywhere, half eaten junk food and take away left on the coffee table, making the atmosphere smells like a dead body. Bottles of alcohol laying down in almost every space of the white, dirty carpet.

"Jeon Jungkook you fucker." She took a gulp of the alcoholic drink, let the burn taste flowed down her throat.

"I miss you so much that it hurts." She sobbed. Another gulp. "Fucking miss you so much, Jungkook." Tears brimming down her face, staining her blue black shirt and some even seeped into her shorts.

A sudden image of a female made her growled and slammed the half empty bottle onto the wall, making it broken into pieces.

"Kim Hyejin." She smirked. Standing up wobbly, taking one of the glass pieces with a wicked smile on her face.

"If Areum can't have Jungkook..." She eyed the sharp point of the glass.

"Then poor Hyejin can't also have him."

~~~~~

JUNGKOOK POV:

"Yerin, stop running and get in the bathtub."

And of course, that little devil won't listen to me as she was too hype in the morning. Fuck Taehyung for giving her candy for breakfast.

"Yerin!"

"Mwommy! Mwommy! Lwook here! I'm fast!"

Hyejin just shook her head with a smile. She was helping Taehyung cleaning the house as Jimin is going to stay over. Good, more company. But not good, cause Jimin likes to be all touchy with Hyejin.

"Yerin, stop running. You'll fall." As soon as Hyejin finished her words, Yerin stumbled upon one of her toys and felt face first on the ground.

She groaned and lifted her head up, her joyful face full of smile now turned into a sad one that'll be full of tears in just a mere more seconds.

"H-hurts.." Then there she goes. She wailed loudly. Pointing at one of her knee with a sobbing of 'I bwoke my lwegs'. Continued with more tears and dramatic words.

I shook my head and let out a small chuckle that was loud enough for Yerin to hear. Damn, that was the most important thing I shouldn't do when Yerin's  crying.

"D-daddy laugh! D-daddy being a.. a meanie!" She whined.

I quickly went to crouched down beside her. Taking her into my arms. She was tossing and turning to get away from me because she hated that I somehow laughed at her when she felt which I did not, I laughed because she was being dramatic and-

"Daddy's mean.." She sobbed. My heart ached at that.

"No no. Daddy didn't mean to do that. Daddy laugh because you're cute, okay. I'm not making fun of you."

She looked up at me, face stained with tears and runny nose. Cracking out a low 'R-reallwy?"

I nodded my head with a fond smile.

"Of course. My daughter is so cute in everything. Now,  now. Is your knee okay?"

Her breathing started to become heavy again. I mentally cursed at myself for making her cry for the second time.