#30

HYEJIN POV:
"Hyejin, I'm truly sorry."

"Enough is enough, Eunwoo."

"B-but.."

I stopped in my track, turning around to look at him. With a sighed I pushed him back slowly, making a space between us.

"I forgave you. So don't disturb me anymore."

As I was about to go, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug. I wriggled out from his grasp but he tighten his grip.

"Hyejin, I still love you."

I stood still for awhile as he whispered those words in my ear.

"Hyejin, I love you."

Jungkook's voice echoed in my head. The infamous bunny smile. The small dimple on his cheek. Jungkook. I shook my head. This time I pushed him away harsher. Making him stumbled back a few steps.

"Stop it. Don't say that words so easily if you don't mean it."

"But I really do, Hyejin. You just need to give me another chance."

I chuckled bitterly. Raising one of my eyebrows in an amuse way at him.

"Another chance? After all the chances that I gave you, you dare to ask for another chance? How more shameless can you be, Cha Eunwoo."

"I know I don't deserve it. But really, I still love you. I really do. I feel lonely without you-"

"Do you even know how lonely feels, Eunwoo?! You don't fucking know! All you know is flirting around and not afraid of getting reject cause you know I'll always be there for you but you know what,"

I took a step forward, "I won't be there anymore. We're done. I don't feel anything for you. So you can freely fuck off and start fucking around again."

I walked passed him, not before bumping my shoulder with his arm, cause I'm too short to reach his shoulder but who cares, I did that and I felt fantastic.

~~~~~

NAMJOON POV:

"I'm very sorry sir." The man before me bowed a bit. I sighed, leaning my head back against the chair.

"You really got nothing?"

"No, sir. Jungkook is really good at clearing his trace. There's no record of him nor his family."

I sighed. "It's fine then. How about that man?"

"Apparently, he's not in Korea right now. He has some business to settle in Japan."

I nodded again. I thanked my investigator and gestured him to leave me alone. He bowed before heading out from my room.

I leaned my body back on the chair. Thinking about any possible things that I could do to find Jungkook. He made my daughter's life miserable so he needs to pay back what he had done.

A knock on the door startled me from my thoughts. I yelled  out a 'come in' and the door was opened by Jin.

I scrunched my face as he smiled softly at me.

"We got special guests for tonight."

"Guests?"