#15

HYEJIN POV:

"I think I like you." Those words escaped from my mouth without my realisation. Which made me widen my eyes and blushed in embarrassment.

Because, who the hell confess to your kidnapper.

"What?" I heard him questioned me.

"Huh?"

"What were you saying?" I mentally squealed in delight like a 5 years old girl that got her ice cream after behaving good all day.

"No, nothing." I huffed in relief because he didn't hear what I've said just know. Thank God. If not, it would be the most embarrassing moment on my life.

And I would surely take Jungkook's gun and shoot myself straight in the head if it's happen.

Jungkook now was struggling to unlocked the door while holding me at the same time. I told him to put me down but he wouldn't listen. I wiggled in his grip, so that he was annoyed and let me down.

"Fuck. Stay still." He growled. I pouted because he was back to the heartless Jungkook. He succeed in opening the door, kicking it close with his leg before walking to the like bed coach and tossed me on it.

He entered his room and left me outside. Slamming his door shut loudly.

Carefully, by myself, I walked to the bathroom to clean myself and go to bed since the sky was getting darker.

~~~~~

JUNGKOOK POV:

I was staring nothing at the ceiling when out of sudden my phone blazed it's ringtone, signalling that someone was calling me.

Ruffling my hair, I sat up and reached my phone at the night stand. I looked at the ID before answering the call.

"Kookie~" The deep voice that I recognized echoed through the line.

"Sup, Taetae hyung." I heard the guy hummed before answering me.

"Are you doing good? You haven't call me since the last time we met. Don't you miss me, Kookie? Cause I do miss you."

He whined. I rolled my eyes to the point that I could see the inside of my head, hoping that Taehyung could see it.

"I'm good. No, I don't miss you. So, why are you calling me hyung?"

"Ayy, you're no fun. Just checking."

"Hyung, you sound weird. Is everything good?"

"O-of course. Everything's g-good. Right. Yeah. Everything's good."

"Hyung." I stated sternly. Waiting for the truth.

"Okay fine. Just some tiny little small problem occurs."

"What? Hyung, tell me now. What happened?"

"She came, again." I heard Taehyung sighed before continuing. "And she take her."

"What?! Hyung, are you crazy?! I told you not to let her come, didn't I? And take her?! What the fuck hyung? I'm heading there now!"

Before I got to hang up, Taehyung stopped me.

"Calm down, Jungkook. She only take her to play at the park. Only for awhile. She sends her back here anyway."