Yes mister Solomons..

(Queenie Universe

I'm just gonna give you a name! it's Queenie Frances Devlin. But you go by Frances, Disliking your first name. Sorry gurls I just, whenever I'm in a good writing flow the (y/n) ruins it. <3

--------------------------

Frances stepped into the bakery, passing the strong scented barrels Reminding her of the man that tried assaulting her the night before.. when she was walking back home a italian arsehole drunk fucker tried feeling her up.. it had been a struggle and it certainly left much bruising.. she hit the guy with what she could reach.. but atleast she was still okay.. right..

 coming to a stop infront of a mirror like every morning.. She took of her burgundy red Cloche hat letting her long blonde hair fall to her butt. she leaned closer to the mirror to check if the  makeup on her face was covering up the bruises she had..for the bruises on her legs she was wearing a skin colored pair of stockings, a bit of makeup covering the bruises beneath good enough to not be noticed unless you look closely.. and ofcourse the uniform which she had to wear everyday.. the bruises on her arms were covered too witch makeup... 

Taking a step back she held her Cloche and purse in one hand taking long strides to the infirmary. starting a long day..

First were a few of the workers with some burns from touching the iron buckets hanging over the fire. after those she had a few of the basic patients with aches and little pains. the day flew by slowly and when her lunch break came she realised she had been sweating alot.. the temperature being unbelievably hot.

''Fuck!'' Fran Exclaimed grabbing her purse, taking the powder out. dabbing some more on.. 

turning to the door as there was a knocked she felt panic rise, a knot in her stomach.

''Yes.. '' She called out putting the makeup away

The door opened and Ollie poke his head inside ''The Bakers didn't put a few barrels of bread away properly. he tried moving the barrels himself, then his back blew out. right now he is beating the living hell out of the bakers.. I'm pretty sure he is making it worse. he might need your help.''

''Thanks Oll. I'll be there right away.'' You sighed..That man was so damn stubborn..hotheaded. such a guy.

Grabbing a few things she put it in her doctors purse hurrying out, she didnt have to look because anyone could hear them

''And you! You lil shits! I will blow your fucking brains out and I will make ur mum eat them do you understand me?!'' He screamed waving around his cane, his gun tucked in his belt

''GO on! fuck off before I will beat the living fuckin shit outta you!'' 

''I'm sorry boss we really didnt mean to.. to leave the rum there..it was just we we'' SMACK. The guy was on the ground

''Fucking what?! giving me fucking lip are ya! hear that Ollie! I'm getting lip! Silly boy you havent had enough pouridge this morning to be talking like that. cunt.'' He spit as he lifted his cane again..

Widening her eyes she jumped infront of Alfie

''Alfred Solomons. Put that can down right now... if you want to hit him you will have to go through me.'' She raised her brows lifting her hands up in defence ''I'm here to help people not watch you knock em out''

''Get the lad out of my sight.'' He spat shooting daggers at Fran with his eyes, he turned around and walked away making more use of his cane then usual.. Following after him qucikly she closed the door after you had both entered the office.. Closing all the blinds Francis could feel his eyes on her

''You do not emasculate me infront of fucking everyone Ey..You don't.'' He said the moment she turned around

''Don't give me that Alfie. you work these guys too much.. it's not healthy..I'm the one who told them you would be fine with them leaving it there..They looked horrible so I made sure they got enough sleep to come bright and energized.''

''You? fuckin what ey? Your job is to march your pretty little arse into that little room of yours. keep em satisfied. not to do my fuckin job alright, HAVE YOU HEARD ME!?'' Flincing back she let the bag she was holding fall..Getting on het knees immediatly her hands were shaking quite heavily..tears formed slightly in Frankies eyes.. She shouldnt have come in.. It was still too fresh

''Francis.. Enough.. Enough..I shouldnt have spoken so harsh.. You shouldnt take it to eart..'' Alfie felt guilt.. This girl was the purest thing he had ever met, aside from his mother..

Francis said nothing..

''It's been a hellish day ey Pet. I'm not meself now am I.''Alfie damned himself, letting his eyes linger over her body..The stockings were new.. she usually didnt wear th...narrowing his eyes he felt anger rise

''Pet whats that..''

''Nothing.. she said getting up hugging the purse to her chest, her knuckles white holding the purse soo tightly, if it were a man in those hands he would surely be dead..

''I've asked you a fuckin question havent I? I have,'' Alfie put his hands on her shoulders making her sit on the sofa in the corner of the couch

Alfies Back was hurting.. Badly.. He felt like he could drop at any second..

''There ..Last night....he..''She started.. nervously.. '

''Go on then Pet.'' Alfies voice was reassuring

''There was this drunk.. Italian man.. he tried.. pulling me in this alley.. after I came from work..He did pull me in a alley..he whispered these disgusting things.. groping me..I panicked and hit him with whatever I could get my hands off.. he was so heavy.. I barely could get him off of me..and then the blood.. it was so sticky.. so warm on my chest.. it makes me sick thinking off it.''Her voice was gutted.. tears started to spill.. making the makeup fade away pretty quickly..

''A fuckin Whop did what? That fuckin piece of shit dared touching you? Dared touching you Dove? How far did he go? how fuckin far?'' Alfies hands were aching, His voice was low and angered.

''He .''

''Close or did he go there Dove?'' Alfie asked sitting down with a groan..He wrapped a arm around the woman next to him.

''So close.. he didnt do it but he was so close to pinning me down..So close.'' Francis broke down in his arms..holding onto his shirt

''Alright Dove.. Alright..I will take care of this.. I will find him. I will ey.. dry those tears of yours.'' Alfie assured the girl..

--------------------------------------

And so they sat for a while.. Francis stayed in his office that whole day... she rubbed the pain from his back like she did a few days before.. they lunched together. talked about a few things..she tidied up a bit.. played with archie and that night he walked her home.. promising to do it every night..Promising nothing would happen to her again.