Business woman 3

''So I do have a few rules. You take my name no fucking shit eh..I get  55% of your business'' He started 

''I don't give you anything more then 15%.. and thats me being thankfull Solomons.'' You told him as you entered your home with Alfie hot on your heels. ''You can go Edna.'' You told the nanny who nodded and hurried off, Ollie joined in the livingroom standing awkwardly

''Fine 15%. But you will take my fucking name. As will the children.'' He sat down on the big white leather couch his legs spread slightly. His arms resting on the couch spine. ''We'll live in my house..This place right. Far too clean for me. I don't like white..''

''10% because you insulted my home which has been styles by Francis Morelaux.. shame on you. I'm okay with taking your name and my children will be fine with that as well.  We are living in this home. I refuse to live in the pigstall you call home.''

''Then I want to have legal shared custody. I need some leverage for when you decide to fuck me over...Right. Can't have you kicking me out to the doghouse whenever you want right, Marriage needs to work.'' He spoke placing his cane on his knees.

''Fine.. 10%, Your name will be ours. my house.. as for the custody.. for both James and Keziah.. I am okay with it but I do the parenting.. they are my children.'' Custody papers would be easy for you to fake.. after all you had enough people on your payroll.

''Alright then Love. You got all that Ollie?..Lad?'' He asked turning to Ollie.

Ollie nodded quickly ''Yes Alfie..'' He edged closer and placed the binder infront of you.. Sign here.

''I'll sign when Ive read it. Not a second before'' You spoke leaning back reading the papers ''Elizabeth! tea!'' you called out to the maid then turned to the two men.''I'll sign this and then it'll be brought over..You can go now.''

----------

It had been three days after you signed the contract and the marriage license, you had only called with Alfie talking about the celebration of your marriage, after all it had to look real.. But that would come later today, now would be the day he would move in.. People went in and out your house putting Alfies stuff there.. 

''Oh no no no.. that wont do. I don't want a dead deer in my home.. Take it out''You told one of the men and as he exited you heard a formiliar voice

''The fuck you doing with that? bring it inside you dumb fuck, I dont give a single fuck if she dont like it. It's mine.''  Alfies thick accented voice got louder and then the sound of the cane came.

''The fucks this all bout then?'' He asked tapping your foot 

''It doesn't fit inside here.. Why would you have a collection of dead animals?'' You asked raising your eyebrows.

''Mister Solomon hunts. He hunted every animal he brough'' One of the movers spoke stopping by with a Elephants tusk..

''Fuck off'' Alfie told the man.. 

You waited till the man was gone..

''You did not shoot a Elephant.. You're lying arent you..Alfred are you pretending to hunt animals to look tough?'' You asked feeling a grin spread across your face ''Well Well Well.. Arent we a animal lover.''

''Yeah but keep that to your fucking self ey.'' He spoke scratching his beard

''I will.. if they go in the basement.'' 

''Driving a hard fucking bargain. Deal..''

''Now about our wedding party. I'm going to go out to fit a dress. You are watching Keziah and James. when I get back you better have put those dead animals in the basement. ''

''I aint a fucking babysitter am I..Fucking aint You daft?''  He asked leaning on his right leg and the cane

''Welcome to fatherhood Alfie.'' You smiled grabbing the beige fur coat from the coat rack ''The to do list is on the coffeetable Alfred!'' You told him with a firm set amused smirk before Leaving him behind

-----------

The kids were crying.. and stress was high without Darcy Black ne Solomons..

''No. I want the white Chiavari chairs with the white pillow. You're one stupid fuck.. Ollie can you believe this? This fucking cock..'' Alfie gave Ollie the Phone and Ollie gave Alfie The two months old James.

''I don't.. Tell them I want the wooden Chiavari chairs with the white pilows.. Wheres the Maid.. Stop crying'' Alfie spoke bouncing the baby ''What the fuck is appening!?'' He exclaimed making the baby even more upset.

----------

A serene sfeer.. soft piano music was playing in the background.. You let out a pleased smile ''I like this.. But I would like to try the other one as well..'' You  twirled around in the dress.. ''It's so soft and.. I just love it... ''

(I'm sorry it took so long guys! it's my Bday and my brother and sister in law just sneaked into the house to visit me during the lockdown. <3 <3 Enjoy.)